Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Fuji X100 Limited Edition w/extras

digitalstew
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X100 Limited Edition w/extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X100 Limited Edition w/extra Fuji batteries, leather wrap, travel charger, Lensmate thumb grip

Item Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to ConUS

I've got a nearly new Fuji X100 Limited Edition, number 8383 of 10000, with all of the original Limited Edition accessories (adapter, lens hood, filter, leather case), along with all of the standard accessories (original battery, strap, cables, software, etc.) and the original boxes. I also have the original receipt for warranty issues, though I'm not the original buyer (and it's my understanding the Limited Edition models don't experience the sticky aperture problems).

The camera and accessories are in perfect shape; no scratches or wear marks at all. In fact, almost all of the Limited Edition accessories have never been out of the box since I bought it. Since I'm the second owner, I don't feel like I can call it a 10, but it's definitely a 9+.

I also have two extra Fuji batteries (not 3rd party), a Fuji leather wrap for the X100, a black LensMate thumb grip (similar to the ThumbsUp, except it also protects the exposure compensation dial from accidental movement), and a 3rd party travel charger (Digipower). That's over $200 worth of accessories.

Asking $1200 for the whole package.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS.

Fuji X100 Limited Edition - Front

Fuji X100 Limited Edition - Top

Fuji X100 Limited Edition - Accessories

Fuji X100 Limited Edition - Serial Number

Edited on Aug 18, 2012 at 02:57 PM · View previous versions

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM
digitalstew
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X100 Limited Edition w/extras

Pics of the extra accessories: Fuji batteries, Digipower travel charger, and leather wrap. (Lensmate thumb grip is shown in top view above.)

Extra Fuji batteries, Digipower travel charger

Leather wrap for x100

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM
cykotik
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji X100 Limited Edition w/extras

tag for feedback

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:39 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password