Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 3rd Needed. Denver. 9/08/2012

jneilosu
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 3rd Needed. Denver. 9/08/2012

Looks like I am going to need somebody to show up around 10 am, shoot the guys getting ready, then proceed to the reception hall (Denver University Club) to get my photobooth up and running. You will be sent home once I arrive to the reception around 4. If you want to shoot the ceremony there in the middle, it's going to be a long Catholic mass. If not, no skin off my back. The guys are getting ready about 40 minutes from the girls, the bride wants photobooth running while we're shooting portraits, and my teleport station hasn't arrived.

Obviously this job doesn't require a whole ton of experience, but please leave your website below if you are interested.

I'll be straight up honest with you: This was a last minute addition, it's coming out of my pocket out of necessity (the contract is signed already), and it's not a real involved gig. So you're probably looking in the 0-$250 range depending on your experience.

Canon shooters welcome, Nikon shooters will likely receive preference.

****Whoever gets the job will have freedom to use their getting ready shots and the ceremony shots on their blog/website/whatever, 90 days after the event. This will give me time to blog it myself if I so choose.

Josh

Aug 14, 2012 at 08:58 PM
Robin Usagani
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 3rd Needed. Denver. 9/08/2012

Post it here man. I am sure you get a lot of responses:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/60290289697/

Aug 14, 2012 at 09:52 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password