Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Sarah
  
 
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sarah


Hey all one to share with you from today
This is Sarah, she's 15 and looking at doing some modelling

B&W






Color







Thanks for looking



Aug 12, 2012 at 08:30 AM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sarah


A couple more of Sarah
She's also a runner so shot a it of that













Aug 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sarah


Some nice work here.
Douglas



Aug 12, 2012 at 01:00 PM
lmilhanjr
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sarah


Looks good.

I like the running outfit shot the best - I like the use of light and shadow and contrast in that shot.

I'm pretty much a total newbie to portrait photography, and I am taking classes on post production, so feel free to take what I am about to ask with a grain of salt.

Just out of curiosity...
Does she have a black eye in the first few photos, or is that just how the light source used cast a shadow?
If she doesn't have a black eye, maybe post processing could be used to paint in some exposure on that eye to brighten it up a bit perhaps?



Aug 12, 2012 at 01:32 PM
renfield33
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sarah


technically, the last two shots are WAY more interesting than the first two. lighting seems flat on the first shot.


Aug 12, 2012 at 01:55 PM
 



bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sarah


douter wrote:
Some nice work here.
Douglas


Thank you for taking the time to look Douglas



Aug 12, 2012 at 02:27 PM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Sarah


lmilhanjr wrote:
Looks good.

I like the running outfit shot the best - I like the use of light and shadow and contrast in that shot.

I'm pretty much a total newbie to portrait photography, and I am taking classes on post production, so feel free to take what I am about to ask with a grain of salt.

Just out of curiosity...
Does she have a black eye in the first few photos, or is that just how the light source used cast a shadow?
If she doesn't have a black eye, maybe post processing could be used to paint in some exposure on that eye
...Show more

Now you mentioned it does look a little dark under her left eye. Thanks for pointing that out...never noticed it



Aug 12, 2012 at 02:28 PM
bbourizk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Sarah


renfield33 wrote:
technically, the last two shots are WAY more interesting than the first two. lighting seems flat on the first shot.


The first was shot with the intention of a B&W conversion wanted a washed out look with little shadows. A bit too flat maybe?.



Aug 12, 2012 at 02:32 PM
renfield33
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Sarah


bbourizk wrote:
The first was shot with the intention of a B&W conversion wanted a washed out look with little shadows. A bit too flat maybe?.



yeah, when you see them in the same post as the other two photos, it looks really flat to me.



Aug 12, 2012 at 03:01 PM





FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password