Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Spotted

Don't stop it Eric.......you're "killin" me

Aug 15, 2012 at 02:39 PM
Sootchucker
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Spotted

Eric ( if I'm not too familiar calling you by your first name), I've not been on FM forums too long, but always keep an eye out for your posts as they are all simply amazing.

If its not too personal a question, what is it you do for a living as you seem to have a dream job photographing the very best of Africa's wildlife (very jealous), and yet it appears you are from the US ?

Aug 15, 2012 at 04:29 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Spotted

Thomas Sanders wrote:
Super comps in the wispy grass Eric, two more big winners

Tom

Thanks Tom...these guys don't give the cleanest looks especially when grounded. I try to let the wind move blades of grass away from the eyes...sometimes the magic works
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:30 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Spotted

morris wrote:
Hi Eric,

The second is my pick and the tail sticking up in the first makes it fun

Morris

Thanks Morris...I do like to get the raised tail in shot...every now and then it works out...probably too many times I have inadvertently cut it off.
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:31 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Spotted

hnilsson wrote:
Well, it worked again Eric....I am jealous. You've got some collection of big cat images.

H

Hehe...I am only trying to whet your appetite...soon enough my friend you will be in spotted cat heaven.
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:32 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Spotted

kmunroe wrote:
very nice .. always enjoy your big cats Eric

So nice of you to say Ken...I don't get to see many eagles so this is my contribution.
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:33 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Spotted

birdied wrote:
Fantastic shots Eric! Love them both, but no 2 gets my vote . Love how the eye is framed ,something about that far away gaze is wonderful.

Birdie

Thanks Roberta...many times leopards just lay around doing much of nothing so it's always nice getting a "different" look.
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:34 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Spotted

Sunny Sra wrote:
damn! i love that 1st one...

Thanks Sunny...that's really nice of you. I still remember coming on the forum and seeing your cheetah image
"Stare"...that image still is one of my faves.
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:36 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Spotted

Charlie Shugart wrote:
Eric- that ain't no hyena!
How can anyone who stares down leopards be afraid of spiders?
Great stuff!
Charlie

Funny isn't it that tooth and claw elicit not a bit of fear while an itsy bitsy arachnid can make me almost drive off the road.
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:37 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Spotted

Ted ellis wrote:
Don't stop it Eric.......you're "killin" me

Thanks UT...if I could only get some leopard hummers...oh well
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:39 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Spotted

Sootchucker wrote:
Eric ( if I'm not too familiar calling you by your first name), I've not been on FM forums too long, but always keep an eye out for your posts as they are all simply amazing.

If its not too personal a question, what is it you do for a living as you seem to have a dream job photographing the very best of Africa's wildlife (very jealous), and yet it appears you are from the US ?

Very, very nice words Alan. I have my own dream job as I love what I do...but it has nothing to do with Africa. I am an ophthalmologist and in fact did fellowship training at Moorfields in London many moons ago. I have been a passionate African wildlife lover since childhood when I told my parents I wanted to be a game ranger....well that was never going to happen but I have channeled my love of Africa and wildlife photography and am lucky to have a very supportive wife who puts up with my "obsession". I have been a number of times but it seems like more as I have been pretty lucky with some of the more photogenic of Africa's animals.
Again thanks for the nice words and everyone calls me Eric unless they are pissed at me and then what they call me can't be printed here
Eric

Aug 15, 2012 at 07:47 PM
Sootchucker
• •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Spotted

Ah thanks! Now the user name makes sense

Really look forward to seeing more.
Andrew

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.