Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules Current entries
  

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · #514 Country Road
  
 
Klaus Priebe
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #514 Country Road


Gonna take me home.







Aug 12, 2012 at 01:33 AM
twistedlim
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #514 Country Road


Great use of IR Klaus. Nice use of contrast and perspective.

Rich



Aug 12, 2012 at 02:16 AM
cputeq
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #514 Country Road


Very cool, I like



Aug 12, 2012 at 02:55 AM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #514 Country Road


A beautiful shot Klaus !


Aug 12, 2012 at 03:42 AM
oldrattler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #514 Country Road


Great use of IR... This will be at, or very near the top


Aug 12, 2012 at 09:38 AM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #514 Country Road


Setting the bar very high this week Klaus, great image, I really like the contrast of the white in the leaves compared to the dark angry sky. Your image makes me want to find an IR body to play with.


Aug 12, 2012 at 04:57 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Klaus Priebe
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #514 Country Road


Thanks so much everyone for your comments and thoughts here. Wasn't sure how you would like the IR image. Glad you have enjoyed it.


Travis Rhoads wrote:
Setting the bar very high this week Klaus, great image, I really like the contrast of the white in the leaves compared to the dark angry sky. Your image makes me want to find an IR body to play with.



Travis,
Thanks so much and I love my IR mod. This time of year I am out with it several times a week and it sure gives a nice look to things.



Aug 13, 2012 at 04:19 PM
relms
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #514 Country Road


Klaus, one thing that I don't need is another camera, but if you keep posting images like this one, I may be forced to add an IR camera. Very nice image. I like it a lot.


Aug 15, 2012 at 02:34 AM
Klaus Priebe
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #514 Country Road


relms wrote:
Klaus, one thing that I don't need is another camera, but if you keep posting images like this one, I may be forced to add an IR camera. Very nice image. I like it a lot.


Robert,
Thanks and I have shot IR for so many years now and find it quite addicting. Its a great way of adding another dimension to photography.



Aug 15, 2012 at 03:29 AM
gmtucek
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #514 Country Road


Klaus Priebe wrote:
Robert,
Thanks and I have shot IR for so many years now and find it quite addicting. Its a great way of adding another dimension to photography.


Agreed! Considering converting my current cam once I do get around to upgrading Nice shot!



Aug 16, 2012 at 08:53 PM
mhsinca
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #514 Country Road


Simply stunning!


Aug 22, 2012 at 02:06 PM
Jred
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #514 Country Road


Congrats on the win!

John



Aug 22, 2012 at 02:19 PM





FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password