Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #514 Country Road

Gonna take me home.

Aug 11, 2012 at 08:33 PM
twistedlim
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #514 Country Road

Great use of IR Klaus. Nice use of contrast and perspective.

Rich

Aug 11, 2012 at 09:16 PM
cputeq
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #514 Country Road

Very cool, I like

Aug 11, 2012 at 09:55 PM
birdied
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #514 Country Road

A beautiful shot Klaus !

Aug 11, 2012 at 10:42 PM
oldrattler
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #514 Country Road

Great use of IR... This will be at, or very near the top

Aug 12, 2012 at 04:38 AM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #514 Country Road

Setting the bar very high this week Klaus, great image, I really like the contrast of the white in the leaves compared to the dark angry sky. Your image makes me want to find an IR body to play with.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Klaus Priebe
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #514 Country Road

Thanks so much everyone for your comments and thoughts here. Wasn't sure how you would like the IR image. Glad you have enjoyed it.

Travis Rhoads wrote:
Setting the bar very high this week Klaus, great image, I really like the contrast of the white in the leaves compared to the dark angry sky. Your image makes me want to find an IR body to play with.

Travis,
Thanks so much and I love my IR mod. This time of year I am out with it several times a week and it sure gives a nice look to things.

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:19 AM
relms
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #514 Country Road

Klaus, one thing that I don't need is another camera, but if you keep posting images like this one, I may be forced to add an IR camera. Very nice image. I like it a lot.

Aug 14, 2012 at 09:34 PM
Klaus Priebe
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #514 Country Road

relms wrote:
Klaus, one thing that I don't need is another camera, but if you keep posting images like this one, I may be forced to add an IR camera. Very nice image. I like it a lot.

Robert,
Thanks and I have shot IR for so many years now and find it quite addicting. Its a great way of adding another dimension to photography.

Aug 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM
gmtucek

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #514 Country Road

Klaus Priebe wrote:
Robert,
Thanks and I have shot IR for so many years now and find it quite addicting. Its a great way of adding another dimension to photography.

Agreed! Considering converting my current cam once I do get around to upgrading Nice shot!

Aug 16, 2012 at 03:53 PM
mhsinca
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #514 Country Road

Simply stunning!

Aug 22, 2012 at 09:06 AM
Jred
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #514 Country Road

Congrats on the win!

John

Aug 22, 2012 at 09:19 AM
billsamuels
• • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · #514 Country Road

Klaus, Do you have an internal filter mod or is it on the lens? Also, which filter mod do you have?

I had an internal sensor mod filter put on my Rebel and I love it! It's the SuperColor IR, which I did because you can go either B&W or color.

I haven't really tried B&W yet because I'm still playing w/ color, but when I see pictures like this, I think I'm wasting my time! Great work!

Jan 23, 2015 at 05:07 PM
Klaus Priebe
• • • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · #514 Country Road

billsamuels wrote:
Klaus, Do you have an internal filter mod or is it on the lens? Also, which filter mod do you have?

I had an internal sensor mod filter put on my Rebel and I love it! It's the SuperColor IR, which I did because you can go either B&W or color.

I haven't really tried B&W yet because I'm still playing w/ color, but when I see pictures like this, I think I'm wasting my time! Great work!

Bill,
Thanks and my infrared mod has an internal filter. It is the 830nm filter for deep infrared. I'm not into the crazy color infrared, Bit too gimmicky for me and I love monochrome You can do nice monochrome work with the supercolor filter though.

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:55 PM
howardF
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · #514 Country Road

Excellent IR photo.

Dec 09, 2015 at 11:41 PM
bpundit

p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · #514 Country Road

Amazing IR shot! Congrats! Great job! You did a great job separating the foreground from the background and really making those trees pop out!

Oct 28, 2021 at 12:48 AM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.