Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Three from today's wedding

Inku Yo
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Three from today's wedding

Aug 11, 2012 at 07:00 AM
jjasef
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Three from today's wedding

Awesome shots and perspectives! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them real soon.

Aug 11, 2012 at 07:28 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · Three from today's wedding

Shot No. 2 offers an interesting topic for discussion. There are photographers who, even with the couple's blessing, would consider it disruptive to move behind the officiant and get that epic shot.

I'm not in that group and obviously neither is Inku. I think it also comes down to our own personal styles, our own inhibitions, our own set of codes as to where we can go (given the couple's blessing). Obviously, if the couple didn't want us up there, we wouldn't go there.

But if they're cool with it, why not get that shot? How cool is that!

Aug 11, 2012 at 02:06 PM
Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · Three from today's wedding

friscoron wrote:
Shot No. 2 offers an interesting topic for discussion. There are photographers who, even with the couple's blessing, would consider it disruptive to move behind the officiant and get that epic shot.

I'm not in that group and obviously neither is Inku. I think it also comes down to our own personal styles, our own inhibitions, our own set of codes as to where we can go (given the couple's blessing). Obviously, if the couple didn't want us up there, we wouldn't go there.

But if they're cool with it, why not get that shot? How cool is that!

It also depends on being tactful. I can't speak for Inku, but since this was during a prayer and (hypothetically) people would have their eyes closed, it makes much more sense at that time. Looks like he did a great job at interpreting when to make his move.

Aug 11, 2012 at 02:14 PM
LivLif
• • •
p.1 #5 · Three from today's wedding

Tony Hoffer wrote:
It also depends on being tactful. I can't speak for Inku, but since this was during a prayer and (hypothetically) people would have their eyes closed, it makes much more sense at that time. Looks like he did a great job at interpreting when to make his move.

I agree. Plus that quiet mode on the 5DIII is pretty insane! I'm sure they didn't even hear him. Kudos to Inku for pushing the limit and getting a DOPE perspective. Well worth it in my opinion.

Aug 11, 2012 at 02:18 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · Three from today's wedding

Agreed. It looks like 3 was shot during prayer as well.

2 is just an amazing shot with impeccable timing.

Aug 11, 2012 at 02:48 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Sahid Limon
• • • •
p.1 #7 · Three from today's wedding

All 3 are dope shots. Inku knows what he's doing, and I highly doubt he'll purposely disrupt the ceremony if he didn't think he could do it with finesse. Now eating the wedding cake during vendor meal time, that can get sloppy

Aug 11, 2012 at 05:19 PM
whtrbt7
• •
Account locked
p.1 #8 · Three from today's wedding

Whoa! Nice Inku Yo! I really like the shots. Very nice use of DOF.

Aug 11, 2012 at 05:52 PM
mjoshi
• • •
p.1 #9 · Three from today's wedding

love #2, very nicely done.

Aug 11, 2012 at 06:17 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · Three from today's wedding

3 is interesting but 2 doesn't do much for me. I don't see itas being worth offending people and crossing lines to get that shot even if I did agree it was epic.

Aug 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Robin Usagani
• • • •
p.1 #11 · Three from today's wedding

They are actually getting a scalp massage.

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password