Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Dublin Photo Locations?

DJP55

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Dublin Photo Locations?

Hi everyone,

My usual type of photography has been and probably always will be automotive. I got to meets/shows and photography anything/everything there and thats what I do.

However, I am studying in Dublin, Ireland this coming semester, and I am here a few weeks early with my family on a vacation.

With all that being said, does anyone know some good spots to get some shots off? I dont know much about anything but car photos (and even that I don't know much about), so I'm going to try my best but if anyone knows some cool places I'd really appreciate it. Or, if you know of any car meets/shows, that would be awesome for me.

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for car stuff only, just anything that may be around

Thanks for any help you can give, I appreciate it.
-DJ

Aug 11, 2012 at 04:56 AM
DJP55

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Dublin Photo Locations?

Well I just finished a bus tour of part of the country, and I have a few hundred shots that I took. I'll be flipping through them in the coming days and I'll post up good locations and some shots. Since it was a bus tour, I didn't get to stop at many spots that I saw on the roads, but I'll be including anything I can. I'm here for a few months so I'll post up anything I got for ya'll.

-DJ

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Allynb
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Dublin Photo Locations?

Trinity college and library. Temple Bar. Phoenix park. Dublin castle. Grafton street.
Kilmainham Gaol.
Good luck in your quest.
Allan

Aug 26, 2012 at 03:24 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password