Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · E-session shoot

friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · E-session shoot

I did an e-session shoot in New Mexico with my nephew and his lovely fiance. After we were done, I realized we had a beautiful full moon and I thought: one more shot! But by the time I got to them, they had changed into shorts and a t-shirt/tanktop.

Most of the shots are in a post in the Weddings forum here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1139284

1. The last shot.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8291/7755083526_fb38c3bcdc_c.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8283/7755085522_c1a144776e_c.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8301/7755087054_9fd1e0b46f_c.jpg

Edited on Aug 12, 2012 at 08:12 PM · View previous versions

Aug 10, 2012 at 09:31 PM
JR Magat
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · E-session shoot

Ron, I would absolutely not include #1 in my FB or blog. I'm guessing you like it more personally since it was a spur of the moment shot and was executed the way you envisioned. But honestly, it looks like a shot that was taken during their honeymoon - guy shirtless, hand placement

You had some good shots in the set & they're a good looking couple, but #1 is just out of place in it and I don't think is a shot that would attract the clients you're looking for.

Aug 11, 2012 at 01:10 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · E-session shoot

Thanks for commenting, JR. That's what I'm thinking as well. I do like the shot and I know they really like it as well, but it doesn't really fit into my model of engagement sessions.

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · E-session shoot

Ron can i ask why you took that shot and is it one of a series?
I ask because i saw some more from the session on the wedding forum and really like those but this one just seems out of the blue compared to the rest clothing wise.

Aug 11, 2012 at 01:19 PM
benee
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · E-session shoot

Hey Ron,

I agree with JR.

I don't think you should post the shot in question. Its well-lit and a cool idea, but the shirtless factor makes it unuseable. To be nice, it's just a bit too "intimate" feeling to post.

Aug 11, 2012 at 01:37 PM

friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · E-session shoot

bbourizk wrote:
Ron can i ask why you took that shot and is it one of a series?
I ask because i saw some more from the session on the wedding forum and really like those but this one just seems out of the blue compared to the rest clothing wise.

Bud, not sure if you saw my explanation above in the OP (wasn't explained in the wedding forum post), but I realized after the shoot that we had a full moon. They had already changed, but I decided to shoot the shot anyway. Jacque asked if we could do the shot with Andy shirtless and I said, of course.

I really liked this shot, but I knew it wasn't really a good fit for inclusion in their series, at least for anything that I post on my websites. Just wanted to run it by everyone here to confirm, and it's been confirmed.

Aug 11, 2012 at 02:23 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · E-session shoot

benee wrote:
Hey Ron,
I agree with JR.
I don't think you should post the shot in question. Its well-lit and a cool idea, but the shirtless factor makes it unuseable. To be nice, it's just a bit too "intimate" feeling to post.

Thanks, Ben, I'm in agreement. I really like the shot, but I can't use it.

Aug 11, 2012 at 02:25 PM
sboerup
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · E-session shoot

Ya I wouldn't include #1. The other 2 are nice, natural looking, but #1 just looks super fake and doesn't match the set.

Aug 12, 2012 at 04:22 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · E-session shoot

sboerup wrote:
Ya I wouldn't include #1. The other 2 are nice, natural looking, but #1 just looks super fake and doesn't match the set.

Thanks, Spencer. Totally agree with you.

Aug 12, 2012 at 07:07 PM
dwerther
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · E-session shoot

#1 is to your e-session as royal blue is to navy - just doesn't go together.

Aug 12, 2012 at 07:30 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password