Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · A day at the horse racetrack....

PerlaD300
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A day at the horse racetrack....

Hello FM....Glad to be back after a long break. Have had a family situation to take care and was away for a while. But glad to find myself back here and share few of my recent captures from a race track event as an office outing, so grabbed my camera on the way and captured these. Unfortunately, it was raining the whole time and very cloudy....so had to bump up my ISO (so bit noisy) and had to balance my umbrella and the camera and tell you, I learnt something yesterday for sure to deal with the not so great conditions...but overall came with few pictures worth sharing (I think).

I would love to hear your opinion and feedback.

Regards,
Perla

Aug 10, 2012 at 01:59 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A day at the horse racetrack....

Perla:
You did a good job showing the conditions in 1,2, and 3, but my choice is No. 4 here.
Douglas

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:52 PM
birdied
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A day at the horse racetrack....

Very nice shots especially considering the rainy conditions.

Birdie

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:13 PM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A day at the horse racetrack....

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/47

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:19 PM
PerlaD300
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A day at the horse racetrack....

Sorry, took me longer than anticipated to post my responses...thanks all for the reviews...one question though it picked my thought...do you think the images are over saturated? I was trying a new look and feel and came up with these...appreciate your input.

@douglas - Thanks. While I liked 4 being the action shot in gallop, somehow I keep getting drawn to 2. May be because the horse is coming my way...

@birdie...thank you. it was tough for sure to hold an umbrella and a camera...feat to be mastered...

@Imagemaster....not sure what the link is trying to point to....would be nice to know your thoughts..

Regards,
Perla

Aug 15, 2012 at 04:19 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.