Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Anyone using these batteries for their Nikon D7000 grips?

Peter Zack

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone using these batteries for their Nikon D7000 grips?

Anyone using these batteries for their Nikon D7000 grips?

As a substitute for the Nikon EN-EL15a in a grip. This Ebay battery looks interesting as it might last quite a bit longer with the Mah hour difference (1900 vs 4200) but I notice the voltage is a bit higher (7.4 vs 7.0 for the original) Fleabay item

There seems to be a lot of these sold, wondering if anyone has had any issues with them?

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:28 AM
AlephOne

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone using these batteries for their Nikon D7000 grips?

No, I haven't tried these batteries, but I am amused by your term "Mah" - the correct term is "mAh" (milli-amp hour). "M" is mega, not milli, and "a" is "are" (100 square metres), so "Mah" is 100 million square metres hours. I have trouble bending my brain enough to work out what that would measure. Perhaps it might measure the area you can irrigate for a time with a quantity of water?

Capitalisation is important for measures like this.

Oh, and I use the original Nikon batteries in my body and grip.

Aug 10, 2012 at 01:38 PM
eltano
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anyone using these batteries for their Nikon D7000 grips?

Honestly I understood perfectly what Peter stated, even though the capitalization was on the wrong place.

Aleph, it seems that you have plenty of time in your hands, try to use it taking some pictures instead of bending your brain to calculate your formula.

Best regards and have a great weekend.

Eltano

Aug 10, 2012 at 07:16 PM
Airphoto
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Anyone using these batteries for their Nikon D7000 grips?

always try to match milliamps and voltages to the original. you will get much better results and a longer lasting battery. voltage should be plus or minus 0.1 and milliamps within 2-300

Aug 11, 2012 at 01:56 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password