Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Can we use just a couple of ........

marti.g3
• • • •
Account locked
p.1 #1 · Can we use just a couple of ........

Photos that another photographer took of us at a bridal show in our engagement album ? I haven't seen the images, groom said he would email them to me. So I'm assuming they were some type of either on camera flash or backdrop portrait type of image.

What Why ?? Groom inquired and I told him that I would have to have that photographers permission and professionally I didn't think it would be a good fit with their images from their location engagement shoot.

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:11 PM
Amy Koch
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Can we use just a couple of ........

Nope,

We had a bride and groom that wanted images taken earlier in the day from a friend in the wedding album. We had simply told them that the only images that would be printed in a book from us were from us only. No exceptions. They understood and were fine with that.

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:24 PM
teebat
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Can we use just a couple of ........

We get this alot from couples that have vacationed at resorts. We had one couple that went to Cabo and the people selling the time shares took pictures of them and the were beyond awful. They asked me to make a sign in book for them from the photos and that they would "pay" me. I told them that it isnot our policy to fix other peoples work and I would not want someone to think that we took the photos.

Aug 09, 2012 at 08:59 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password