Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · E-PL5 with integrated EVF and E-M5 sensor. Would you cons...

kewlcanon
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · E-PL5 with integrated EVF and E-M5 sensor. Would you consider to buy this?

Count me in .

" Eighth months ago the Russian website Onfoto published a new interview with Toshiyuki Terada (Product Planning, Olympus Imaging Corporation, Japan). He said that A built-in viewfinder is not exclusive for the OM-D line. Future PEN camera can have built-in viewfinder maintaining the current form factor.

http://www.43rumors.com/ft3-will-the-new-e-pl5-bring-as-some-viewfinder-surprise/

Aug 06, 2012 at 02:05 PM
FlyPenFly
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · E-PL5 with integrated EVF and E-M5 sensor. Would you consider to buy this?

If it's the same form factor as the NEX-7, it might be interesting.

I'm more curious about the rumored pro level OM-D that'll be more money than the E-m5.

Aug 06, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Massimo Foti
• •
p.1 #3 · E-PL5 with integrated EVF and E-M5 sensor. Would you consider to buy this?

Wondering if it would have the same IBIS as OM-D...

Aug 06, 2012 at 04:04 PM
aleksanderpolo
• • •
p.1 #4 · E-PL5 with integrated EVF and E-M5 sensor. Would you consider to buy this?

I actually prefer a removable and tiltable EVF, but if it has the same sensor and IBIS as OM-D, it would be interesting.

O I miss the OVF of OM-1.

Aug 06, 2012 at 04:07 PM
curious80
• • •
p.1 #5 · E-PL5 with integrated EVF and E-M5 sensor. Would you consider to buy this?

Yes please and keep it the same size and cost as current E-PLs. I am willing to give up on the EVF but not on size, cost and sensor

Aug 07, 2012 at 12:04 AM

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password