Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2012 · I spy Inku

MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I spy Inku

Im shooting a wedding today at the Liberty House Restaurant and I've got some down time and I see these wedding albums on display. There are two photographers who I never heard of and then there is Inku's album. Nice job dude. I dig the design. Come up if you're in the area. I'd like to meet you.

Aug 05, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Inku Yo
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I spy Inku

Sorry, dude. I was in DC this weekend. Just got home.

Aug 05, 2012 at 09:27 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I spy Inku

hahaha... this is hilarious.

Aug 06, 2012 at 08:20 AM
MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · I spy Inku

RichardLavigne wrote:
hahaha... this is hilarious.

Explain. I would have liked to have met him.

Aug 06, 2012 at 08:42 AM
Aremac 01
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · I spy Inku

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111011184453/uncyclopedia/images/9/98/Kissing-ass.jpg

Aug 06, 2012 at 09:40 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · I spy Inku

^^ where ever did you get that?

Aug 06, 2012 at 09:44 AM
Aremac 01
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · I spy Inku

Borrowed it from the King of Hypocrisy

Aug 06, 2012 at 10:11 AM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · I spy Inku

MarcAnthony wrote:
Explain. I would have liked to have met him.

given past history, I'd be willing to bet that Inku wouldn't go out of his way to meet you...

additionally, you've commented on more than one occasion that you have no interest in making friends with other photographers... which is fine, if that's what you want to do. It just seems funny now.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:01 AM
MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · I spy Inku

RichardLavigne wrote:
given past history, I'd be willing to bet that Inku wouldn't go out of his way to meet you...

additionally, you've commented on more than one occasion that you have no interest in making friends with other photographers... which is fine, if that's what you want to do. It just seems funny now.

Hey I like to interact with people who have talent (one of the reasons why I never wanted to meet you). Some photographers are such pussies and ego maniacs. That's what makes me laugh.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Inku Yo
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · I spy Inku

MarcAnthony wrote:
Hey I like to interact with people who have talent (one of the reasons why I never wanted to meet you). Some photographers are such pussies and ego maniacs. That's what makes me laugh.

C'mon, man. For real - what you just wrote is one reason why I would never go out of my way to meet you.

Plain and simple - you just seem like a real d1ck and I don't like to associate myself with those types.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Aremac 01
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · I spy Inku

MarcAnthony wrote:
Some photographers are such pussies and ego maniacs. That's what makes me laugh.

Hahaha! I retract my earlier statement. You are not the King of Hypocrisy. You are the Grand Poobah Emperor High Priest of Hypocrisy!

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:22 AM
joosay
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · I spy Inku

Shiz just got real.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:26 AM
MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · I spy Inku

Aremac 01 wrote:
Hahaha! I retract my earlier statement. You are not the King of Hypocrisy. You are the Grand Poobah Emperor High Priest of Hypocrisy!

I'm not a hypocrite. I don't think my values or beliefs are better than anyone elses. And with 53 posts and no website link to display your work I doubt you are anyone worth entertaining. You can suck it.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:30 AM
MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · I spy Inku

Inku Yo wrote:
C'mon, man. For real - what you just wrote is one reason why I would never go out of my way to meet you.

Plain and simple - you just seem like a real d1ck and I don't like to associate myself with those types.

Dude. You'd have a blast with me. I'm a party.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Aremac 01
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · I spy Inku

MarcAnthony wrote:
Dude. You'd have a blast with me. I'm a party.

So besides being a huge hypocrite, you come off as being incredibly needy too. Haha... love it! Thanks for starting this thread!

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:36 AM
MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · I spy Inku

Aremac 01 wrote:
So besides being a huge hypocrite, you come off as being incredibly needy too. Haha... love it! Thanks for starting this thread!

I get it. You like to start drama like some bitch. I get it. I'll play along. Explain how I'm a hypocrite and needy. I'm busier than any photographer on here and have plenty of real life friends that keep my life full of joy jackass. You are just some anonymous pussy.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:44 AM
cordellwillis
• • • • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · I spy Inku

Ummm, are these real comments I want to laugh too, but as it stands I'm in the high school gym and there was a fight started between cheerleaders from opposing schools.

WTF

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Aremac 01
• •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · I spy Inku

MarcAnthony wrote:
Explain how I'm a hypocrite and needy. I'm busier than any photographer on here and have plenty of real life friends that keep my life full of joy jackass.

This is fantastic! Keep posting... you explain it way better than I ever could.

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:55 AM
MarcAnthony
• • •
[X]
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · I spy Inku

This is totally fun. How's business Aremac? If you need help let me know. I get the sense that you're some wet behind the ears little kid whose too much of a coward to show who you really are.

Aug 06, 2012 at 12:00 PM
whtrbt7
• •
[X]
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · I spy Inku

I'm always up for meeting more photographers . This thread is a little stalkerish though. Kinda reminds me of how I stalked down DeepBlueJH on here and FB lol. I like to meet all sorts of people...even the egomaniacs. I find a lot of photographers have different views on what they do and how they do it. It's amazing to meet people with such a variety of opinions on many, many topics.

Aug 06, 2012 at 12:04 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.