Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED Film Scanner w/slide feeder

picturestory
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED Film Scanner w/slide feeder

Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED

Item Sold

Price: $2,295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Seller's choice but included in price. No PP fees.

Here's your chance to get an excellent, almost new, Nikon Coolscan film scanner and the optional SF-210 slide feeder. These are getting harder and harder to find. I bought this new for one major effort of scanning some slides and negatives. After that it was boxed up. So it is almost like new. I didn't use the included Nikon software. I used VueScan which you can get from Hamrick. Highly recommended if you are serious about scanning quality. You get everything you see in the pictures, including the original boxes for the scanner and the SF-210 slide feeder. So it's the 5000ED scanner, SF-210 slide feeder, MA-21 slide mount adapter, SA-21 strip film adapter, power cable, USB cable, Nikon software and manuals. Reasonable offers will be considered. I'm not interested in any sort of trade. Shipping CONUS and Paypal fees included. Will consider international shipping using Fedex and for actual shipping costs.

Coolscan 5000 plus extras

Coolscan 5000

SF-210 slide feeder

Aug 03, 2012 at 03:02 PM
bobarnott

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED Film Scanner w/slide feeder

I have an interest in this product but do not have a paypal account and have certain web phobia about purchases. If you contact me directly at bobingv@yahoo.com, I'd be please to discuss.

Aug 15, 2012 at 09:35 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password