Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · deleted post?

Steve Brandt
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · deleted post?

ok so I posted a thing regarding Mike Colon having a deal on his DVDs here because I thought this would be an OK place to put it... Yet now its deleted, was I wrong in doing so? I guess I didnt reread the forum rules to see if that kinda thing is forbidden, is it? Then if so, is there another place in the forums I could post it? don't want anyone else missing the killer deal

anyway thanks and have a wonderful week!

Aug 01, 2012 at 08:19 PM
omarlyn
• • • •
p.1 #2 · deleted post?

I guess it's possible someone may have thought it was a 'spamming' post...why don't you send a PM to Fred (Miranda) asking if & why it was deleted...might have been a mistake.

Omar

Aug 02, 2012 at 02:09 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #3 · deleted post?

I didn't see your original post but it might have been deleted because you, knowingly or not, were sort promoting Mike Colon's DVDs. Deal or no deal on his DVDs, Mike seems to be doing alright with his wedding photography, instructional courses, DVDs, etc. .... and is sponsored by Lexar. Maybe Mike should contact Fred and place some advertising on FM.

Aug 03, 2012 at 12:25 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · deleted post?

Yeah, it really sounds like spam if this "Colon" dude is personally making money from the sales.

OTOH, nobody would complain if you posted about a major retailer that has a good deal on SanDisk cards.

EBH

Aug 03, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Wobble
• • •
p.1 #5 · deleted post?

Moved to Wedding Forum?

Link to deleted post?

Aug 03, 2012 at 05:21 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #6 · deleted post?

Different posters, of course, but still a deal. How can he do it for a buck each? Reminds me of the SNL sketch about a bank whose only function is to make change, that's all they do. Give them $10 and they can give you a $5, 4 $1s, and 4 quarters OR five $1s, 16 quarters and 10 dimes, whatever way you want it because it's all about pleasing the customer. When asked how do they continue to stay in business just making change the answer was "volume".

Aug 03, 2012 at 09:34 PM
netexpress
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · deleted post?

Steve thanks for the post! At least we got to see it here. FM is full of good bang for the buck posts and I've taken advantage of my fair share.

Aug 04, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Steve Brandt
• •
p.1 #8 · deleted post?

Ah ok yeah some other person posted it up as well in the wedding forum. The reason Mike was selling his DVDs so cheap was because people had downloaded them and were selling them for cheaper to make themselves profit. So Mike decided to stick it to those people by selling his for $1 a piece. Might not seem like much but he said that he has already sold over $1,000,000 of what the product would have sold at normal cost, so if you divide that by $100 he still made enough to go buy himself a nice camera body and lens. Or a cheap car haha.

Aug 06, 2012 at 01:23 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password