Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Dusty Canon

niXer
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Dusty Canon

Anyone of you guys have a picture of your Canon gear with tons of dust on it that I could send to a friend?

Basically my friend bought a T1i maybe a year or two ago and he doesn't use it much. He then bought a 17-55 IS which has been sitting for a good 8 months.

I've been looking for a picture to guilt him back into using his gear.

Jul 31, 2012 at 02:02 PM
omarlyn
• • • •
p.1 #2 · Dusty Canon

Your friend obviously has little or no interest in DSLR photography...so I don't think 'guilt' will work except to make your friend think you're a just pressuring him for no reason! Maybe your friend would like to use a smaller more compact camera like a lightly used G11 instead...I'll tell you what...I just happen to have a lightly used G11 which I am willing (as a favor) to do a straight-even swap for your friends kit!

Omar

Jul 31, 2012 at 02:21 PM
Wobble
• • •
p.1 #3 · Dusty Canon

Invite your friend on a photo shoot with you.

Jul 31, 2012 at 03:40 PM
niXer
• • •
p.1 #4 · Dusty Canon

omarlyn wrote:
Your friend obviously has little or no interest in DSLR photography...so I don't think 'guilt' will work except to make your friend think you're a just pressuring him for no reason! Maybe your friend would like to use a smaller more compact camera like a lightly used G11 instead...I'll tell you what...I just happen to have a lightly used G11 which I am willing (as a favor) to do a straight-even swap for your friends kit!

Omar

Hehe. Already tried to tell him that as well. Of course to the P7100, to convert him to Nikon

Wobble wrote:
Invite your friend on a photo shoot with you.

I would but he lives in another state, which is why I can't simply take a picture of his gear.

Jul 31, 2012 at 03:44 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password