Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Bronica ETRS Portraits

JimmyDude911

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Bronica ETRS Portraits

just got some rolls back from the lab and i wanted to share. feel free to let me know what you think

Untitled by crooks.brooks, on Flickr

Jul 29, 2012 at 07:21 PM
Leeuwtje
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bronica ETRS Portraits

I like #1 and #2 because of the feeling of friendship and #4 for the happy mood.
#6 seems OOF en #7 has an odd angle for my taste.

Thanks for sharing.

Jul 29, 2012 at 08:11 PM
Steady Hand
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Bronica ETRS Portraits

Howdy! (yes, I am in Texas)

First...my standard intro to anyone "new" to me on this forum...
My comments or suggestions below are not a criticism of you, your model, your talent or skill. I offer them in a friendly tone of voice and with the sole intent to help you with a second POV and set of eyes. If you read sincere questions and simple suggestions as "criticism" of you, then you will miss how I am trying to help you.

Of course this may be your own "style" or your own "vision" and I suppose we can assume that the images look just like they do because that is exactly how you like them. That is OK too. It just shows that there are differences of "opinion" on what looks good. IF these are exactly what you want and like, then by all means continue making your images look like that and have fun doing it. As I always say: "Follow your own muse."

I enjoyed seeing this set. Something a bit different.

Overall, I think you did a good job.

My favorite is image #1 (dog + drink). Unusual, and has an interesting connection shown, along with more unusual setting and a good composition and use of the two figures (arms of man and dog). I like the composition and use of BW. Makes one think: the dog is either telling his owner to slow down, or wants one for himself!

I also like the last image (portrait of woman from side).

My least liked? The self-portrait (mirror shot), as I have seen countless of those and it is not as good as some, more like most (common).

I hope these comments help you.

Jul 31, 2012 at 09:49 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password