Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Canada CPS

khurram1
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canada CPS

I just wanted to check if those that renewed their CPS memberships in Canada got their courier shipping labels for repairs yet. I ususally get this by the end of June and its been two months since I renewed my membership.

Jul 29, 2012 at 05:59 PM
tenFPS
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canada CPS

yes i received mine when i renewed my membership. it was im the same envelope thanking me for renewing.

Jul 30, 2012 at 05:01 AM
molson
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canada CPS

khurram1 wrote:
I just wanted to check if those that renewed their CPS memberships in Canada got their courier shipping labels for repairs yet. I ususally get this by the end of June and its been two months since I renewed my membership.

It took a few emails and phone calls to get mine... and their address has changed so some of the older labels are no longer useable.

Jul 30, 2012 at 09:46 PM
khurram1
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canada CPS

tenFPS wrote:
yes i received mine when i renewed my membership. it was im the same envelope thanking me for renewing.

Thanks for letting me know. I still haven't received a letter from Canon.

Jul 31, 2012 at 01:05 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

khurram1
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canada CPS

molson wrote:
It took a few emails and phone calls to get mine... and their address has changed so some of the older labels are no longer useable.

I'll try and calling them. Can you believe I had to call around 5 times just to make a payment, because they were having issues with their invoicing system. I was worried I was going to miss the due date for renewal, but wasnt able to pay, since they were having issues with invoicing.

Jul 31, 2012 at 01:07 AM
molson
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canada CPS

khurram1 wrote:
I'll try and calling them. Can you believe I had to call around 5 times just to make a payment, because they were having issues with their invoicing system. I was worried I was going to miss the due date for renewal, but wasnt able to pay, since they were having issues with invoicing.

I ended up paying a couple of months after the due date because of similar problems, and that was back in September-October... sounds like things are still not straightened out yet.

Not to worry, though - they won't close your account.

Jul 31, 2012 at 01:40 AM
rscheffler
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Canada CPS

I just received my renewal package today after renewing in July... The box arrived severely damaged with a three-finger wide hole punched in the side and the sealing tape separated from the cardboard halfway across the lid. I'm wondering if something might have been pilfered from the box....

Nov 19, 2012 at 07:24 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Canada CPS

I received my package in late October. I renewed in late August.

Nov 19, 2012 at 07:26 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password