Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

fb101
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Ziggy

Jul 27, 2012 at 09:26 PM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #2 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

I've missed Ziggy...she looks great as usual...the photos is fine too...lol

Jul 28, 2012 at 03:51 AM
gridironphoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Gorgeous - the model and the photo! Nice work and its always great to see Ziggy.

Jul 28, 2012 at 04:08 AM
fb101
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Thanks to you two

Jul 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM
jnoll1951

p.1 #5 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

She is very attractive.She will never be top notch as long as she continues to be photographed clean shaven.Bald down south is ugly,unsexy,and outmoded.(imho).Please let it grow full,it will make her look much more beautiful and sexy.
.....Thank You.

Jul 31, 2012 at 05:17 AM
fb101
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Hell of a comment jnoll. Not sure I like it ! We are here to talk about photos and nothing else, IMHO

Jul 31, 2012 at 04:37 PM
ocir
• •
p.1 #7 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

jnoll1951 wrote:
She is very attractive.She will never be top notch as long as she continues to be photographed clean shaven.Bald down south is ugly,unsexy,and outmoded.(imho).Please let it grow full,it will make her look much more beautiful and sexy.
.....Thank You.

uum yeah, whatever floats your boat dude...

Jul 31, 2012 at 04:58 PM
JakePH

p.1 #8 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Haha, I know some photographers are control freaks with their directions, but asking a model to grow it out is a little extreme!

Beautiful woman, beautiful photo.

Jul 31, 2012 at 07:16 PM
H1AlphaGuy
• • •
p.1 #9 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

+1, beautiful woman, spectacular photograph, Francois!

Aug 01, 2012 at 01:33 AM

ANDS

p.1 #10 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

JNoll's comment may have been made with the tact and subtlety of a lawnmower to the face, but they are commenting on the aesthetic of the shot, and that does include what the model looks like. If the model had an unsightly bit of underarm fuzz, surely that would be within the realm of criticism.

Not for nothing I agree in a sense with the comment, in the context of what photographs "best".

Aug 01, 2012 at 02:13 AM
fb101
• • • • •
p.1 #11 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

I believe the aesthetics of the model are to be enjoyed - or disliked - but should not be commented upon. That is not based on "morals" or " decency" but only on the fact that models do read those comments and don't have to face that sort of gibberish. It's a question of respect for her as a human being. What they do is not easy, is often done as a therapy, and that should be understood by the viewer.

Aug 01, 2012 at 06:52 AM
alohadave
• • •
p.1 #12 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

If they can't take any critique, then modeling is the wrong field for them to be in.

Aug 01, 2012 at 01:31 PM
ANDS

p.1 #13 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

I believe the aesthetics of the model are to be enjoyed - or disliked - but should not be commented upon.

I haven't posted much at all in these forums, so forgive me if I don't know "the rules", but that seems kind of backwards no. Or do you mean the comments should just be positive?

What they do is not easy, is often done as a therapy, and that should be understood by the viewer.

I would suggest that perhaps in future you make your commenting requirements clear in your first post, so folks know which kind of comments you are seeking.

Aug 01, 2012 at 04:28 PM
fb101
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Comments should be about the picture as a whole, IMHO. And they is certainly no requirement that they should be positive.

Any model can take a critic on how whe performs as a model, but I believe, she shouldn't have to be faced with viewer's preferences on their pubic pilosity of shape of body, for example. If you see a picture with a fat lady, you are certainly not going to say : " I hate big girls". That seems obvious. Why should anyone indulge in " I'd prefer her pubis with hair " or " she is too thin for me" ?

Aug 01, 2012 at 06:46 PM
jnoll1951

p.1 #15 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Rat.....
I might not agree with what you say,but I will die defending your right to say It.

Aug 01, 2012 at 07:42 PM
fb101
• • • • •
p.1 #16 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

Thanks Jnoll

Aug 01, 2012 at 09:43 PM
DaveOls
• • •
p.1 #17 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

I always thought that Ziggy was a very attractive model. I'm glad she is back

Aug 02, 2012 at 01:20 PM
GateCityPhotog
• •
p.1 #18 · Girl from Morocco ( NUDE)

It is a great shot overall. I don't care for the sharp angled look of her right shoulder. She seems very rigid and tense as a result of the disjointed look of that shoulder and her intense stare, though that may be the look you two were working to achieve. The odd appearance is exacerbated by the kiss of light on her shoulder that draws the eye toward it.

The foregoing being said, this is is just me being nit-picky. As I said at the beginning of the post, it is a great shot overall and posing nude takes guts. Kudos to her for posing.

Frank

Aug 03, 2012 at 03:48 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password