Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

davidheath

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

Can not recognize? How about use another computer like your friends' computer to see if it can read your drive.

Feb 21, 2014 at 09:50 AM
berkolyn

p.2 #2 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

Data Recovery is capable to scan and get your data back from virtually all storage drives, such as most external storage media like digital cameras, USB drives, Kindles, iPods and SD cards and internal hard drives. In addition, it is capable to even scan your drive when it is inaccessible, failed or when partition is lost. With having a lot of powerful algorithms for scanning, Data Recovery can recover data from external hard drive completely for your Mac OS X.Your hard disk partition might be lost if you suddenly lose the ability to retrieve and mount files. Data Recovery has certain features that can help you repair and recover missing partitions and get your data back.

Feb 26, 2014 at 07:41 AM
techie2

p.2 #3 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

Check out Office Max. I had issues with a virus last summer...pretty much deleted all of my internal HD. The Dell technician that came to troubleshoot my system in my house suggested them. I took it to them, they kept it 3 days ran some program on it and were able to recover almost everything that was gone. It was $69 if memory serves me correct.

Mar 05, 2014 at 03:41 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

julienmeridian

p.2 #4 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

Hi!!
You should just attach the drive as a secondary drive. That way you can boot as usual, you can can still use tools like Recover data or whatever to attempt to get the data then. If we're talking about a laptop then you'll probably spend $20 on one of those SATA-to-USB, they're totally worth it. you can grab a tool from google by searching how to retrieve deleted files from external hard drive??

Mar 10, 2014 at 08:32 AM
henricharles

p.2 #5 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

If you are really concerened about the photos that you have stored in your Seagate external har drive. Then it is advisable that you can take help of third party tool. Becuase my friend has also passed through this bad situation and he ahs installed Photo recovery software and the software was 100% successfull in recovering photos from his external hard drive. This software was helpful in recovering audio and video as well.
So, my suggestion is that you can go for photo recovery to recover your wildlife photos and family photos.
For more information visit http://rescuedigitalmedia.com/

Mar 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM
David Baldwin
• • • •
p.2 #6 · Help! Retrieve deleted files from external hard drive.

If you know the Seagate utility will recover your precious files, and they only want $100 for their software to do this, then in my view pay them! Its not worth trying to save a relatively small amount of money when potentially years of your work are at stake.

While I am spending your money for you, also buy a blue ray disk writer and back those pesky files up on to optical media as backup to inherently unstable magnetic hard drives.

Frankly I think you are playing with fire, you need to spend SOME money to protect your precious files!

Mar 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
       end

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password