Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

Some stuff from the past couple engagement sessions and a wedding.
Engagement 1

Engagement 2

Wedding 1

11 Graflex

Doug

Jul 24, 2012 at 04:29 PM
TomHarmon
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

I like what you did with the black and whites at the ceremony. Fits the theme of the wedding well. Looks like the light was a little tough in there. Nice work Doug.

Jul 24, 2012 at 04:42 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

I wish you had done more with the pose in the 3rd pic of Engagement 1. This coming from someone who almost never poses. The wedding set is really good stuff.

Jul 24, 2012 at 04:44 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

Tom -- Thanks! The light was not bad.. a little harsh but I semi achieved the look I wanted I think. Ceremonies are hard to be creative with 99% of the time for me. That one had interesting light so I was having fun.

Alan -- That engagement shoot was the hardest we have ever done. They are really great people but are both farm kids who have basically one look... the ... "hmmm when you think we should mow that field" type thing. I am pretty sure the guy never even had his picture taken haha.
So I was fairly happy with all that despite the fact that I can name 100 other places that I have room for improvement on! Long story short... I 100% with your sentiment.

Jul 24, 2012 at 05:04 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

epic

nah, solid all the way around. but i particularly liked 18 and 19 of the wedding set. 26 of the wedding set is good too, man (i'm assuming he's the father/minister?).

graflex tones looking better with each post.

Jul 24, 2012 at 05:14 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

LivLif
• • •
p.1 #6 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

You are perfecting that Graflex Doug! These are really good. Processing is so clean! I love the layers in 5, 11a&b are killer and I love the perspective of 19. Well done!

Jul 24, 2012 at 05:23 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

hardlyboring wrote:
Tom -- Thanks! The light was not bad.. a little harsh but I semi achieved the look I wanted I think. Ceremonies are hard to be creative with 99% of the time for me. That one had interesting light so I was having fun.

Alan -- That engagement shoot was the hardest we have ever done. They are really great people but are both farm kids who have basically one look... the ... "hmmm when you think we should mow that field" type thing. I am pretty sure the guy never even had his picture taken haha.
So I was
...Show more

I know exactly what you mean. I had a couple like that recently. And they weren't farm kids either...

Jul 24, 2012 at 05:28 PM
ryan21
• • •
p.1 #8 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

What was #2 shot on? Please don't tell me your graflex.. It is beautiful, one of my favs.

Jul 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · Recent Stuff... Lots of pictures

#2 was shot with the D3 and maybe and 85 or the 70-200... def. not the graflex.

Jul 25, 2012 at 02:24 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password