Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · I have no idea how to begin....

supermarvin76
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I have no idea how to begin....

Apparently I have no idea what I'm doing. I am shooting a 40D, and just came back with a card of RAW and JPEG. am running on a MacBook Pro, and I am looking at them in Canon's "Digital Photo Professional" that the camera came with.

I can view them in there as large thumb nails, but how can I really view them larger so I can filter out the blurry ones, the ones where someone blinked, etc...

I am certain the route I am currently using is pretty close to the least efficient method possible.

Thank you.

Jul 22, 2012 at 07:14 PM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I have no idea how to begin....

Press CTRL + A to select all the thumbnails you want to view

Press ALT + Q to start the Quick Check tool; you can then use the arrow keys to advance through the images. There are also options to view in full screen on 50 percent view, and to rate your images on a 1-5 scale.

You can find an interactive DPP Instruction Manual here: http://support-sg.canon-asia.com/contents/SG/EN/0300744701.html

Jul 22, 2012 at 08:07 PM
matthewbmedia
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I have no idea how to begin....

If you have a macbook pro don't even waste time with DPP.

Use the latest iphoto or aperture. If you want to do a lot of raw processing, aperture.

Jul 22, 2012 at 10:05 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.