Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Out in the woods
  
 
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Out in the woods


I guess if there weren't walking and cycling paths all around it would be easy to get lost in the dutch woods.
Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcome.
Chris

1)






2)






3)






4)











Jul 22, 2012 at 04:12 PM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Out in the woods


All good Chris,especially the last one.

Cheers Ray




Jul 23, 2012 at 11:26 AM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Out in the woods


Thanks for the look and pick, Ray.
Cheers Chris



Jul 23, 2012 at 08:38 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Out in the woods


Ethereal Chris. I really like 2 and 3 here.
Douglas



Jul 23, 2012 at 09:52 PM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Out in the woods


Nicely done.
Really good individual images, Chris, and as a set, they convey the definite feeling of wandering through a remote forest... in Holland!?!? .
I've been to your marvelous country several times, Chris, yet I have never thought of the possibility of hiking through a woodland.
Charlie



Jul 23, 2012 at 10:20 PM
lazlo369
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Out in the woods


Stunning images Chris.
All I see is windmills and tulips when I think about Holland .
Shows you how much I know.
I understand what you mean by getting lost in a forest like this.
I did, just walking in the woods behind my house. Took me hours to get back to the main road.



Jul 24, 2012 at 01:47 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Out in the woods


douter wrote:
Ethereal Chris. I really like 2 and 3 here.
Douglas


Thank you Douglas. Glad you like them.
Chris



Jul 24, 2012 at 07:49 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Out in the woods


Charlie Shugart wrote:
Nicely done.
Really good individual images, Chris, and as a set, they convey the definite feeling of wandering through a remote forest... in Holland!?!? .
I've been to your marvelous country several times, Chris, yet I have never thought of the possibility of hiking through a woodland.
Charlie


Thank you kindly for the good words, Charlie.
I received recently some good pointers on presentation and I mostly listen to you guys.
Well Charlie, If you missed the dutch woodlands you will have to cross the pond once more.
Chris


Edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 08:23 PM · View previous versions



Jul 24, 2012 at 07:55 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Out in the woods


lazlo369 wrote:
Stunning images Chris.
All I see is windmills and tulips when I think about Holland .
Shows you how much I know.
I understand what you mean by getting lost in a forest like this.
I did, just walking in the woods behind my house. Took me hours to get back to the main road.


Manny thanks Lazlo.
It's good to get lost once in a while as long as we find the way back home in time.
Windmills and tulips? Doesn't ring a bell.







Jul 24, 2012 at 08:11 PM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Out in the woods


Chris-
Except for the windmills, your tulip shot could have been taken in Washington State's lower Skagit Valley. Oh, wait: just east of Skagit Valley are some 10,000 foot mountains. Forget what I said earlier .
Charlie



Jul 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Out in the woods


Charlie, tulip fields with mountains in the BG sounds interesting.
Don't see that much around here below sea level.
Chris



Jul 26, 2012 at 09:58 PM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Out in the woods


Chris-
Here's a look at Washington State's Mt Baker- taken while standing in the lower Skagit Valley, about 20-30 feet above sea level. The tulip fields are a few miles from here, and the flowers probably weren't blooming when I took this shot.
Charlie



Charlie Shugart 2012




Jul 26, 2012 at 11:11 PM
GFountain
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Out in the woods


Very nice Chris. 3 & 4 work best for me.

Greg



Jul 27, 2012 at 01:48 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Out in the woods


Charlie Shugart wrote:
Chris-
Here's a look at Washington State's Mt Baker- taken while standing in the lower Skagit Valley, about 20-30 feet above sea level. The tulip fields are a few miles from here, and the flowers probably weren't blooming when I took this shot.
Charlie


Charlie, nice scenery and the red barn is a good substitute for tulips.
Chris



Jul 27, 2012 at 07:43 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Out in the woods


GFountain wrote:
Very nice Chris. 3 & 4 work best for me.

Greg


Thank you Greg. Appreciate you having a look.
Chris



Jul 27, 2012 at 07:44 PM





FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password