New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Latest Photography News | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Canon updates EOS Utility to version 2.11.4

Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon updates EOS Utility to version 2.11.4

Changes for EOS Utility 2.11.4 Updater:
  • Supports EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X.
  • Supports EOS 7D Firmware Version 2.0.0.
  • Supports collaboration between WFT and EOS Utility in Mac OS X 10.6.8 to 10.7.
  • The HDR (High Dynamic Range) function used during Remote Live View shooting has been added.

The 2.11.4 updater is available for PC and Mac at the Canon's Drivers & Software page.

About EOS Utility: "EOS Utility is an application that brings together all of the functions required to communicate with the camera. Functions for downloading and displaying images, remote shooting, and camera control of each setting when an EOS DIGITAL camera is connected to a computer have been integrated. EOS Utility 2.11.4 Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install EOS Utility 2.11.4 on your computer or update a previously installed version of EOS Utility to EOS Utility 2.11.4 It is necessary that the previous version of your software have been installed when you use this updater on your computer."

Jul 19, 2012 at 08:15 PM
smcphotos
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon updates EOS Utility to version 2.11.4

Thanks for the update, Fred. What I've found challenging is that I still shoot with both the 7D and 5D (classic). For the latter, EOS Utility updates are limited. For example, simple things like synchronizing the clock on both cameras is difficult with the Utility since I can't use the same version of EOS Utility to make changes to the 5D--it's not compatible with older cameras.

Anyone else have that challenge? Any solutions?

Jul 20, 2012 at 07:49 AM

FM Forums | Latest Photography News | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.