Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

bighen
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

Hi I'm new to photography I'm looking for someone in PA, NJ, MD, NY thats looking for a 2nd shooter, 3rd shooter or even 4th shooter I'll do it for free, if your interested or have any questions shoot me an email serge.brice@me.com

im currently shooting with a canon 5d mark2 currently looking in getting a mark3, canon 24-105mm 4l, canon 135mm 2.0l, In the process of buying a 70-200mm is, canon 430ex2.

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:21 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

The best way to get hired would be to post some of your work!

Jul 17, 2012 at 02:50 AM
Andy Keller
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

Are you good?

What, besides weddings, do you like to shoot? I'd love to see some work.

Jul 17, 2012 at 03:22 AM
Ziffl3
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

Hi .... I am new to flying. any pilots need a co-pilot?
I have my own RC - multi engine made of Styrofoam.
Only has duck tape on the back aileron.

In the process of getting my ground school out of the way.

could not resist......

Jul 17, 2012 at 04:09 AM
whtrbt7
• •
Account locked
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

I thought I wrote to this thread. Maybe I forgot to hit reply lol. Serge, I thought you were starting up a new shop. What happened? Did you finally get your logo? Anyways, best of luck to you. Post some pics even if they're candids.

Jul 17, 2012 at 04:44 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

bighen
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

My website is up Im still working on completing it but the address is SergeBrice.com let me know what you think good and bad. Thanks

Jul 25, 2012 at 08:12 PM
teebat
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

Have you ever shot a wedding in any sort of hired capacity 2nd 3rd or whatever? I see that you are already listing a price for a wedding package that's why I ask.

Jul 25, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Robin Usagani
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

Serge, I encourage you to put your own photo on "about me". I really thought the couple you put there was you and your wife .

Jul 25, 2012 at 09:13 PM
bighen
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

Yup shot 2 weddings as 3rd shooter and I'm shooting a 3rd one on August 18th, the 1st 2 wedding I shot I got screwd I don't want the money, all I wanted was my pictures. I was pay and they kept my pictures, but if you need to hire a 2nd shooter you have to do what you have to do. Lol, I know I'm not done building the website I have a few things that still not working right I should have it all together no later than Monday. But what did you think in general.

Jul 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Free 2nd, 3rd shooter available

I would get rid of the "in between" page....what cologne you like, and the video games you play, doesn't really mean anything to anyone...maybe just put the bit about being a family man, and that's it....

then on your about page, the photo that's there (i'm assuming) isn't you and your wife...but the description talks about you, and moving to maryland, meeting your wife, etc....i would change that to a photo of you, or a photo of something that ISN'T 2 people who could be mistaken for you and your wife....

oh and your have a few grammatical errors, maybe have someone read it over and edit some stuff for you, as i'm assuming english is your 2nd language...

that's about all i got for website critiques...the rest is pretty much ok...you just need more material....as far as getting hired as a 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th)....the way i started doing that, was i just went to the photographer who shot my wedding...said "hey man, you mind if i come along with you to a wedding?" The first 2 weddings i didn't even shoot....just went and lugged gear, held lights, basically just went as an assistant....just cause you HAVE nice gear, doesn't mean you need to use it.....you gotta get your foot in the door first, and just offering to HELP, as a mule and observer i think carries more weight than asking if you can come along and shoot (and presumably build your own portfolio on someone else's back....)...If you just come along and assist, and not shoot, then that photographer you're helping will see that (hopefully) you know how to conduct yourself at a wedding, and act professionally, and then maybe they'll feel comfortable with you picking up a camera...

Being a wedding photographer is SOOOOO much more than just shooting......you have to know exactly how weddings work, and what to expect, time issues, SOCIAL ISSUES, etc.....you gotta learn this kinda stuff without a camera in your hand.....just go along and observe, and (inconspicuously) take notes....

start with just helping....then pick up a camera...

Jul 26, 2012 at 04:53 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password