New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Transfer Radial Menu Settings - Wacom Intuos5

James Taylor
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Transfer Radial Menu Settings - Wacom Intuos5

upgrading to an Intuos5 and wondering if it's possible to transfer my radial menu settings from an Intous4. Anyone upgrade and do this?

Jul 16, 2012 at 02:14 PM
Ruahrc
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Transfer Radial Menu Settings - Wacom Intuos5

Sorry, not possible. I confirmed it with Wacom tech support.

If you have a few minutes, call them up, ask the same question, and then request they implement this (seemingly obvious) feature. Hopefully if they get enough calls about it they may actually do something about it? One can dream I guess...

It's a real hassle, compounded by the fact that you cannot duplicate settings for new applications either or when a new version of an application comes out and you have to re-program your settings one-by-one again.

Norman

Jul 16, 2012 at 03:31 PM
James Taylor
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Transfer Radial Menu Settings - Wacom Intuos5

Ruahrc wrote:
Sorry, not possible. I confirmed it with Wacom tech support.

If you have a few minutes, call them up, ask the same question, and then request they implement this (seemingly obvious) feature. Hopefully if they get enough calls about it they may actually do something about it? One can dream I guess...

It's a real hassle, compounded by the fact that you cannot duplicate settings for new applications either or when a new version of an application comes out and you have to re-program your settings one-by-one again.

Norman

Thanks for the info Norman. I just called and talked with Wacom tech support as well. I put my official request in to have this feature - seems like an obvious thing to be able to do.

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.