Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

chammett
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

Can someone tell me where I renew my subscription for selling on the buy-sell forum ?
I had it flagged in my e-mail last year, and had a computer mail crash about a month ago that
lost a bunch of old saved e-mails.

I know it used to be renewed automatically, but I think I remember that
has now changed. so I'd appreciate the link. I just cannot find it anywhere on the forum headings.
Where did I miss it ?

Also, if I have something listed for sale, does it stay there till I pull it or it sells, if listed prior to my
subscription running out ?

Thanks... Carolyn

Jul 16, 2012 at 06:32 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

Try the 'Upload & Sell Admin' link. It's on the generic top-level row of links, with 'Home', 'Forums', and etc. (below and between 'store' and 'reviews' links on many pages). I just checked mine, but I'm good until some time in the fall of 2013, and so I can't find a 'renew' link. What was I thinking...

Jul 16, 2012 at 08:35 PM
chammett
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

I have checked there (Upload and sell Admin) and I see no place to renew either, so like you I wonder if it because my subscription has 17 more days to go. I did see that. So that must be the reason there is no place to renew as we both are still in good standing ??

It relates to my second question above, wondering if my item FS on the forum is not sold before the 17 days I have left, will it get bumped off FS forum, or would it stay since it was posted a couple of weeks ago, well prior to the time my subscription expires.

Thanks for the heads-up about the reason we don't see a renewal date.... I guess ! :-)

carolyn

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:08 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

Hi Carolyn,
If right next to the "number of days left" you don't see a button "Stop Auto-Renew", that means you don't have a subscription. You have a one-time fee payment.
If that is the case, after 17 days, your Upload and Sell membership will be turned off automatically. At his point, you will be able to get it again using Paypal, 2checkout or Google Checkout. (If you want it to renew, use Paypal subscription type)
All the best,
Fred

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:23 AM
chammett
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

Thanks Fred... I'll keep an eye on that. I noticed my profile also shows the number of days left, but I needed the "2checkout" reference.

Thanks for answering !

Carolyn

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM
chammett
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · renewing buy-sell subscription (membership?)

Fred... when my subscription expires, ( or is about to expire) will I see a notification to renew if I want to ? I called 2CO.com, and the agent indicated I had to initiate payment through FM, and that 2CO only processes the payment.

May I suggest that there be a short sentence explaining this process in the "Update and sell" features for idiots like me who can't read between the lines ! :-) Maybe "click here to join or renew" or just any small note to indicate where to start the process ?

Thanks.... Carolyn

Jul 17, 2012 at 01:45 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password