Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · I'm new :O

hypotyposis

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I'm new :O

Hey there everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself... I just got into photography a little less an a month ago and wanted to join a forum as a place to learn more and see what else is out there. So far I've just been dabbling in shooting at night, water, and objects but am not really sure what I am doing at this point. Currently using a Nikon D3100 with a 18-55mm and 40mm f/2.8G. I hope to be able to contribute and getting to know you all!

Priscilla

Jul 15, 2012 at 02:52 AM
Mickey
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I'm new :O

Welcome aboard. You couldn't have chosen a better place to start. Ask questions, make suggestions, post pictures and play nice.

Jul 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I'm new :O

Glad to have you here, Priscilla. I came here as a rank amateur and, while still an amateur, I've learned an enormous amount from everybody. It's a great place to share. Welcome

tony

Jul 15, 2012 at 07:29 PM
hypotyposis

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · I'm new :O

Thanks Tony and Mickey!

Sep 05, 2012 at 07:22 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · I'm new :O

A hearty welcome from Fred's resident primate Lots to be learned here, some great photogs
willing to share, and you couldn't ask for a more diverse site to settle into. GL and happy shootin', Will

Sep 05, 2012 at 10:49 AM
hypotyposis

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · I'm new :O

trenchmonkey wrote:
A hearty welcome from Fred's resident primate Lots to be learned here, some great photogs
willing to share, and you couldn't ask for a more diverse site to settle into.
GL and happy shootin', Will

Hahaha thank you, Will!

Sep 05, 2012 at 01:34 PM
CGrindahl
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · I'm new :O

Priscilla, I'd recommend you see your family doctor for some antibiotics for that username...

Hypotyposis I

Welcome... start exploring, you'll surely find places both to share your work and your enthusiasm for photography. You'll find me on the Nikon forum most likely on the Manual Focus Nikon Glass thread.

Enjoy yourself...

Sep 05, 2012 at 04:51 PM
hypotyposis

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · I'm new :O

CGrindahl wrote:
Priscilla, I'd recommend you see your family doctor for some antibiotics for that username...

Hypotyposis I

Welcome... start exploring, you'll surely find places both to share your work and your enthusiasm for photography. You'll find me on the Nikon forum most likely on the Manual Focus Nikon Glass thread.

Enjoy yourself...

haha, thank you for bringing that to my attention and the welcome! To be honest, I actually did know it was a real word . And I will definitely have to check out the nikon forum!

Sep 05, 2012 at 08:23 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password