Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · No Donkey

Pfiltz
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · No Donkey

They have 4 horses and 1 donkey. The donkey is her's

She hasn't had any images taken with him, "the guy holding the rope", since they've been hitched. Shot late yesterday. AB800 w/7" reflector for fill.

-

-

Jul 12, 2012 at 07:21 PM
lifthard2001
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · No Donkey

Nice Pfiltz ,one thing that bothers me in the first is the dark area on his jeans makes it looks like he wet on himself

Jul 12, 2012 at 07:42 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · No Donkey

Too much "other stuff" in focus!

Jul 13, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Mrhappi
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · No Donkey

lifthard2001 wrote:
Nice Pfiltz ,one thing that bothers me in the first is the dark area on his jeans makes it looks like he wet on himself

that was first thing I noticed as well.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Pfiltz
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · No Donkey

No worries.

I've taken care of the pants.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM

eSchwab
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · No Donkey

Pfiltz,
I think your work falls into two very distinct catergories. Sometimes it almost seems to me as if it's two different people posting. Some of your natural light work is spectacular. However this is so amateurish it looks like someone shot it on "P" mode with a pop up flash. The lighting is flat and terrible, the staring off into the distance poses are weak, and there's no railroads anywhere to be seen. Just to clarify, the two catergories are "great" and "crap". There's just no middle ground with you.

Jul 13, 2012 at 01:59 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · No Donkey

eSchwab wrote:
Pfiltz,
I think your work falls into two very distinct catergories. Sometimes it almost seems to me as if it's two different people posting. Some of your natural light work is spectacular. However this is so amateurish it looks like someone shot it on "P" mode with a pop up flash. The lighting is flat and terrible, the staring off into the distance poses are weak, and there's no railroads anywhere to be seen. Just to clarify, the two catergories are "great" and "crap". There's just no middle ground with you.

That's harsh, but the comment about railroads makes me hopeful it's some kind of inside joke.

Jul 13, 2012 at 04:46 PM
eSchwab
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · No Donkey

Pfiltz has thick skin, he can take it. It really is my honest opinion about his work. If you look at his street work he did with his medium format, it's great. Another one that comes to mind is the young girl in the run down room. It's creepy and extremely well executed. I just don't see how this type of work comes from the same guy.

Jul 13, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Pfiltz
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · No Donkey

Good day folks.

No sweat on the comments as usual either way. After all,,,, We're on the InterWeb

Have a great weekend.

Peace

Jul 13, 2012 at 06:54 PM
northern nurse
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · No Donkey

I wanna see the donkey. Nice enough shot, handsome horse. I do wish there was some eye contact with the camera in at least one of them.

Jul 13, 2012 at 08:59 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password