New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · I'M NEW

najphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I'M NEW

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to checking out the forums and just having a place to come to when needed. I recently relocated from the Chicago area to the Harrisburg, PA area. Would love to connect with some local photographers. If anyone is in need of hiring a second shooter, I'd love to help out that way. It's been slow in getting re-established. I look foward to getting acquainted with you all.

Cheers!
~Nikki

Jul 12, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Wobble
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I'M NEW

Hi Nikki and welcome to FM. Spent some long hours in Mechanicsburg on a contract years ago bailing out a consultant on a deadline.

People here are very helpful, especially when you stay logged in long enough for someone to post an answer or ask a clarifying question.

From your profile, you look to be in the market for a wide prime...check out the B&S Board.

Jul 12, 2012 at 07:10 PM
najphoto

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I'M NEW

Thanks Wobble! Yes, I do need a wide! At some point I'll get one.

Jul 12, 2012 at 08:53 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · I'M NEW

I went through Mechanicsburg today in fact. It was rain and drizzle.

EBH

Jul 13, 2012 at 09:59 PM
najphoto

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · I'M NEW

Fortunately for me I wasnt there today then!

Jul 13, 2012 at 10:06 PM
omarlyn
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · I'M NEW

najphoto wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to checking out the forums and just having a place to come to when needed. I recently relocated from the Chicago area to the Harrisburg, PA area. Would love to connect with some local photographers. If anyone is in need of hiring a second shooter, I'd love to help out that way. It's been slow in getting re-established. I look foward to getting acquainted with you all.

Cheers!
~Nikki

Welcome...Robert Lynn is one of our more 'famous' (or infamous ) members here from Pennsylvania. Not sure how close to Harrisburg but I'm sure you'll see him around...either here on these forums or out-&-about in PA!

Omar

Jul 16, 2012 at 08:57 AM
najphoto

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · I'M NEW

Awesome! I love infamous!

Jul 16, 2012 at 09:35 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.