Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Sahid Limon
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Sup peeps. Just wanted to share a recent E-session of Rosh & Julie I did here in downtown Raleigh. It was a hot day with high humidity, so we were sweating out butts off the whole day. They wanted to shoot at the railroad tracks. I didn't want to, but since it had a special significance to them, I wasn't gonna say no. I tried my best to not do cheesy or cliche shots. A lot of the other locations didn't pan out because everyone in the world was out in public that day, and we ended up losing valuable time because of it. I had to do some of the later shots after sunset, so I cranked the ISO to 5000ish on the 5D3 for some of the later shots. Pretty happy with what the camera can do in such low light. We shot at the tracks, downtown Raleigh at their favorite places, and near their home with a cute little dog named Zelda, which they rescued not too long ago. C&C is always appreciated. Full set is on the blog. As always, thanks for looking.

5 One of my favorite shots

Jul 11, 2012 at 06:16 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

These are great Sahid! Love the control on the posing and lighting and processing etc.

Jul 11, 2012 at 06:19 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Good stuff, Sahid. What is it with dogs and e-sessions?

BTW, I would trade Newark for Raleigh in a heartbeat.

Jul 11, 2012 at 06:35 PM
boingyman
• • •
p.1 #4 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Very nice set! Great posing and natural fun smiles. Colors, comp, processing all nice. Thanks for sharing!

Jul 11, 2012 at 07:11 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

asparkes
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Love love love the unforced feel of these. This is exactly what I hope fore when I get a couple out.

Jul 11, 2012 at 09:42 PM
Prettym1k3
• • •
p.1 #6 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

These are great for so many reason, but I love the variety. Very nice!

Jul 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM
johnrg
• • •
p.1 #7 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Nice work, Sahid. I really dig the locations, especially in 1-14, and their connection really stands out.

Jul 12, 2012 at 02:16 AM
Sahid Limon
• • • •
p.1 #8 · R&J - E-session with a dog named Zelda

Thanks everyone! It's funny, this was actually one of those sessions where on my way home after the shoot, I was like "Crap" because we didn't get to use certain locations, it was hot, we were running out of time, and I had to shoot after sunset in the dark. When I was editing them though, I was quite pleased at how they actually turned out.

maxwell1295 wrote:
Good stuff, Sahid. What is it with dogs and e-sessions?

BTW, I would trade Newark for Raleigh in a heartbeat.

Hahaha... I haven't shot in Newark before, but in all honesty, only place in NJ I wouldn't mind shooting is Jersey City. Come on down to the good 'ol South whenever you like bud.

Jul 12, 2012 at 06:38 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password