Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #3 · Inspired by zalmyb...E-session at a park |
ok don't have time to do the here's what I like Here's what I dislike... so I'll try to just keep it to what *I* would fin useful. Then if you think I'm a dick you wouldn't be alone so ....
1. it's a bit of a postcard shot with them somehwat lost in it. yeah to a degree you have leading lines sort of but as the other poster said they're kind of safe. alternate idea... them sitting on the ground in front of the base of the tree ... they're centered on the bottom pretty close to the lower edge of the image which then crops in to the point that all we see is the octagon above them... the leading lines pointing at them and that's it.
2,3 these are fine
3. they are totally lost here... dunno what options you had but if you could shot this with a wide open tele and cause the leaves in teh FG and go into ablur, and the yellows int eh bg to do the same... that might be stronger... maybe keeping some for the roof in the shot
4. supersafe, grandma shot... not that I don't get those
5. you dropped the ball on the interaction with the pooch... this is no different than shooting two adults standing up next to a 2.5 year old standing up..... had you put them in the grass and told them to play with the dog while you sorted out something iwth the your lenses you could have captured some natural win shots.
6. if it's about that, then MAKE IT ABOUT THAT. Go the heck in and make it all about her reation ... the light on her is pretty good and a longer lens would have probably yielded something you'd be much happier with
7. I dig this. It's nothing sensational but it *looks* genuine. Don't spoil it for me by telling me that it's not. This is much better than 6 because you're gettin a cool reaction AND can see both of them and they're not all "let me eat your mouth" ... keep in mind that some clients (my wife for instance) owuld NOT go for a photo where I'm eating her mouth on our walls... unless it was ridiculoulsy epic maybe
8. meh on the first one and missed focus on the second. Yeah I get it... you were trying to get focus on the ring... then if that's the case put a macro on, or a toob and GET THE HECK IN THERE.
Hope this helps.