Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              252      
253
       254              268       269       end
  

OM-D & PEN Images
  
 
FlyPenFly
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #1 · p.253 #1 · OM-D & PEN Images


Same lens again, playing with Color Ef Ex... not entirely sold on it but will give it a try for a week.

I feel like it's making the files a bit too crunchy.




  E-M1    OLYMPUS M.12-40mm F2.8 lens    12mm    f/5.6    1/200s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  






  E-M1    OLYMPUS M.12-40mm F2.8 lens    27mm    f/4.5    1/25s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  









May 02, 2014 at 04:40 AM
dukenukem
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #2 · p.253 #2 · OM-D & PEN Images



Dualidad por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr
EM5, 9-18



May 02, 2014 at 01:42 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #3 · p.253 #3 · OM-D & PEN Images


A few more portraits with the Nocticron.



























May 02, 2014 at 05:03 PM
juju1958
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #4 · p.253 #4 · OM-D & PEN Images


E-M5

PADSTOW by Julian de Courcy, on Flickr


PADSTOW by Julian de Courcy, on Flickr


PADSTOW by Julian de Courcy, on Flickr



May 02, 2014 at 11:15 PM
jojomon11
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #5 · p.253 #5 · OM-D & PEN Images


Local Show and Go







May 04, 2014 at 03:48 PM
dukenukem
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #6 · p.253 #6 · OM-D & PEN Images



Mástiles por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr
EM1 & 60 Macro



May 05, 2014 at 01:19 PM
Jochenb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #7 · p.253 #7 · OM-D & PEN Images


There's something strange about my E-M1. It very often makes store alarms go off. I was at a shopping mall recently and in almost every store I had to show that it was my camera that triggered their alarm. Very annoying.
Do any of you E-M1 owners ever experienced the same thing?
(Btw, the wifi is deactivated so that doesn't cause it.)



May 05, 2014 at 02:41 PM
formula4speed
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #8 · p.253 #8 · OM-D & PEN Images


Isn't the sensor based stabilizer magnetic? I wonder if that's acting like one of the anti-theft magnets.


May 05, 2014 at 03:48 PM
FlyPenFly
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #9 · p.253 #9 · OM-D & PEN Images


Maybe someone implanted a magnetic strip inside a card door or something?


May 05, 2014 at 05:20 PM
Jochenb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #10 · p.253 #10 · OM-D & PEN Images


formula4speed wrote:
Isn't the sensor based stabilizer magnetic? I wonder if that's acting like one of the anti-theft magnets.


Yes, but it never happened with the E-M5.



May 05, 2014 at 05:32 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



cputeq
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #11 · p.253 #11 · OM-D & PEN Images


Jochenb wrote:
Yes, but it never happened with the E-M5.


Perhaps an engineering feature of the Em1 vs the EM5 is causing this - EM1 does have the faster shutter after all, so there have to be some mechanically different features. This could be just enough to induce a voltage in the store sensors.

Or, could be how the electronics are wired on the CCAs, etc. Sorta cool if you ask me



May 05, 2014 at 06:01 PM
cputeq
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #12 · p.253 #12 · OM-D & PEN Images


FlyPenFly wrote:
Same lens again, playing with Color Ef Ex... not entirely sold on it but will give it a try for a week.

I feel like it's making the files a bit too crunchy.


Agree, but what filters are you using within it? For instance, Color Efex's tonal contrast is awesome, but you have to use it sparingly, as it's easy to go "off the cliff" without realizing it.





May 05, 2014 at 06:04 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #13 · p.253 #13 · OM-D & PEN Images


Why don't you call or email Olympus to ask them?

Jochenb wrote:
There's something strange about my E-M1. It very often makes store alarms go off. I was at a shopping mall recently and in almost every store I had to show that it was my camera that triggered their alarm. Very annoying.
Do any of you E-M1 owners ever experienced the same thing?
(Btw, the wifi is deactivated so that doesn't cause it.)




May 05, 2014 at 06:18 PM
Jochenb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #14 · p.253 #14 · OM-D & PEN Images


bobbytan wrote:
Why don't you call or email Olympus to ask them?



I will. I was just interested to see if others here also experienced it.



May 05, 2014 at 06:26 PM
dass101
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #15 · p.253 #15 · OM-D & PEN Images


I know posting baby photos is a bit like cheating, but I just got an Olympus 25/1.8 and I'm seriously impressed by it and love this photo overall. Shot with an EM10.








May 06, 2014 at 01:58 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #16 · p.253 #16 · OM-D & PEN Images


Very nice shot. Zone of focus is quite narrow but the lens is very sharp and the blur quality is nice and smooth.

dass101 wrote:
I know posting baby photos is a bit like cheating, but I just got an Olympus 25/1.8 and I'm seriously impressed by it and love this photo overall. Shot with an EM10.




May 06, 2014 at 03:52 PM
FBIV
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #17 · p.253 #17 · OM-D & PEN Images


60mm Macro after a bit of rain.




May 07, 2014 at 01:27 AM
dukenukem
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.253 #18 · p.253 #18 · OM-D & PEN Images



Luz en el Valle por _dUkEnUkEm_, en Flickr
Oly EM1, 75-300

[url]http://500px.com/photo/69680057/luz-en-el-valle-by-diego-garin-martin[/url]



May 07, 2014 at 01:09 PM
Sagar
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #19 · p.253 #19 · OM-D & PEN Images


Diego that's amazing


May 07, 2014 at 02:02 PM
mmbma
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.253 #20 · p.253 #20 · OM-D & PEN Images





May 07, 2014 at 04:20 PM
1       2       3              252      
253
       254              268       269       end




FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              252      
253
       254              268       269       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password