Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Album cover with an e-session photo

jmraso
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Album cover with an e-session photo

Hi all,

I have been thinking about using a picture of the e-session as the cover (photo cover or crystalglace) of the album.

I would love to hear from those who have done and how do the clients like it compared to
a picture of the wedding.

This is a quick draft of what I have in mind.

Comment on it are more than wellcome.

Thnaks in advanve.

Jaime

Jun 30, 2012 at 05:07 PM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #2 · Album cover with an e-session photo

so far every client I have ever asked about this type of thing, they have not wanted anything from engagement on/in their wedding album. for your image, I would probably say "no" but there are some images that might work well. I just really think they should be "together" in this image for the cover.

Jun 30, 2012 at 05:22 PM
jmraso
• • • •
p.1 #3 · Album cover with an e-session photo

Sherejohnson, thanks for the answer.

I use te essesion photos for the albums with no problem for my clients but never
in the cover.

Well, I understand this together thing in Weddings, an international kinf of institutional rule but in the picture
I showed they are looking at each other and not oposite so no implying separation messege.

Just my thought anyway

Jaime

Jun 30, 2012 at 05:47 PM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #4 · Album cover with an e-session photo

you will have to let us know what they think, I was first visualizing this where it wraps around the front and back of the book, but I am guessing you intend to have the full image on the front only which is different entirely than my first thoughts of it, even then I still think an image where they are close or touching each other might be a better choice for a wedding album cover.

awesome that you have been able to include some from engagement inside of the books, so far that hasn't happened for me and I have asked or given the option to include some if they wanted to.

Jul 01, 2012 at 06:14 PM
jmraso
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Album cover with an e-session photo

Hi Sherejohnson,

Yes, it is a landscape album cover so I understand your first answer thinking it was a vertical book.

I will let you know if I finally go for this picture as a cover.

Jaime

Jul 02, 2012 at 10:08 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password