Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Creativelive.....Fusion

Jon Uhler
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Creativelive.....Fusion

Fusion training on right now....

Jun 29, 2012 at 06:14 PM
Mark_L
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Creativelive.....Fusion

As someone totally clueless about video, it is quite interesting so far.

Jun 29, 2012 at 07:06 PM
zndr
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Creativelive.....Fusion

I heard video+fusion and thought of a video compositing program..I didn't think Creative live was up to that caliber of training for their audience..Now that I see the course it makes more sense.

I recently worked with a customer in my other business teaching him some video editing, He just upped his photo packed by 3 grand to bring a second shooter and do a total (TOTAL) of a 5 min video of the ceremony. Each minute is an additional 500 bucks..And most of those minutes are just the actual ceremony which adds max 20 minutes of work time. I need to get into his market. We were talking about prices and he's already in the skies as far as I'm concerned. Helps to work in/near two of the richest counties in the US.

Jun 30, 2012 at 06:04 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

WNStudio
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Creativelive.....Fusion

Initially I was upset, because I was busy working that weekend. But after attending last day I found that there was notning to regret. And CL have to rethink their attitude -and this is their ambassador speaking
This is becoming a selling tube for your speakers and their accociates and this is just to obvious imo. More content please.
What do you think FM?
And Spain has just won Euro (yes in soccer). Not really my fav team, but well deserved.

Jul 01, 2012 at 08:58 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Creativelive.....Fusion

WNStudio wrote:
Initially I was upset, because I was busy working that weekend. But after attending last day I found that there was notning to regret. And CL have to rethink their attitude -and this is their ambassador speaking
This is becoming a selling tube for your speakers and their accociates and this is just to obvious imo. More content please.
What do you think FM?
And Spain has just won Euro (yes in soccer). Not really my fav team, but well deserved.

I have not watched much of the CL...and was not impressed.
I did watch all of Spain destroying Italy...and I was impressed.

Jul 01, 2012 at 09:07 PM
Jon Uhler
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Creativelive.....Fusion

CL has done a couple that was awesome....

I think the last couple have been just a plate form for selling the speaker's wares.

For instance, this is a Fusion session....and all they show you is how to put together video's with THEIR Photoshop package ($149 bucks) or us Animoto....a sponsor maybe? I think they were going to cover a little on iMovie...but I missed that. I am watching the rewatch today to catch that part so I may have to recant....but really?

Was not impressed.

Jul 02, 2012 at 01:25 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password