Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · gio & amanda - connection

gabemc
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · gio & amanda - connection

last nights connection session with gio and amanda. see BLOG for a better "flow" to the images.

have a good one.

Jun 26, 2012 at 09:52 PM
davenfl
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · gio & amanda - connection

As always fantastic stuff Gabe. May I also say he is one lucky young man, she is a total knockout. I could see doing a session with just her, oh yes.

Dave

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
ACRe
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · gio & amanda - connection

I just noticed something -- there isn't a picture in the ones you posted where we get to see her eyes. Was that on purpose?

Andrew

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · gio & amanda - connection

ACR... My guess is that it is the connection between the two of them he is trying to capture... not a connection between the couple and the camera.

As always wonderful stuff gabe!

Jun 27, 2012 at 03:58 AM
iunknown2008
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · gio & amanda - connection

Zeiss 50 c/y?

Jun 27, 2012 at 04:48 AM
JR Magat
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · gio & amanda - connection

really nice. I like how it looks so effortless & natural, which is hard to do but you mastered it

Jun 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

gabemc
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · gio & amanda - connection

hardlyboring wrote:
ACR... My guess is that it is the connection between the two of them he is trying to capture... not a connection between the couple and the camera.

couldn't of said it better myself

thanks everyone for taking the time to look.

Jun 27, 2012 at 03:13 PM
ACRe
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · gio & amanda - connection

Gabe and Doug,

Please don't get me wrong -- the connection between these two is phenomenal. The set is incredibly sensual. The whole thing is really well done with great lighting and composition. The series is something I would love to be able to shoot myself, and maybe some day that will happen, but I am fully aware that I am on the just learning end of the spectrum.

I think more of what I was getting at, perhaps, is that her head has a downward tilt in almost ever shot, and that aside from the first one, her eyes seem to be closed. So my question, hopefully asked a little better this time, is if you posed her like that on purpose, or if she went there all the time on her own?

Andrew

Jun 27, 2012 at 07:23 PM
IndigoNyx

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · gio & amanda - connection

I love #5 .. Pure!

Jun 27, 2012 at 07:30 PM
gabemc
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · gio & amanda - connection

ACRe wrote:
Gabe and Doug,

Please don't get me wrong -- the connection between these two is phenomenal. The set is incredibly sensual. The whole thing is really well done with great lighting and composition. The series is something I would love to be able to shoot myself, and maybe some day that will happen, but I am fully aware that I am on the just learning end of the spectrum.

I think more of what I was getting at, perhaps, is that her head has a downward tilt in almost ever shot, and that aside from the first one, her eyes seem
...Show more

hey Andrew,

thank you for your kind words.

so i feel the main reason you are seeing what you are describing is that she is taller then him by a few inches so when they are close it results in her "looking down" at him.

anyway this is not all the images i'll deliver to them, i do have ones where you can see her eyes, but for blog and "display" purposes this best shows what i am after.

hope that makes sense.

anyway thanks again for your kind words, being honest and taking the time to share your thoughts.

Jun 27, 2012 at 08:57 PM
tobicus
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · gio & amanda - connection

Gorgeous work, Gabe.

Jun 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password