Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules Current entries
  

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · #507 GO FASTER!
  
 
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · #507 GO FASTER!


The camera goes out with us all the time now...part of my Project 52...today we had to go shopping...got a few funny looks carrying the gear around, even more when we were going up and down the aisle...we had fun, everyone else needs to lighten up.

Good luck to everyone this week, another strong turnout. Thanks for looking.





GO FASTER!

  Canon EOS 7D    24mm    f/5.6    1/40s    800 ISO    +0.3 EV  




Jun 23, 2012 at 08:03 PM
Tenn.Jer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · #507 GO FASTER!


What a beautiful expression, Travis - congratulations on getting this one...
She looks like a pure delight.
Sometimes I get all nostalgic and stroll down the baby aisle in my local Kroger...

Good Job; imagination, more of that panning motion (like the ER pic), heartstring-tugging subject...I think you discovered the winning recipe here...
Jerry



Jun 23, 2012 at 09:05 PM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · #507 GO FASTER!


Tenn.Jer wrote:
What a beautiful expression, Travis - congratulations on getting this one...
She looks like a pure delight.
Sometimes I get all nostalgic and stroll down the baby aisle in my local Kroger...

Good Job; imagination, more of that panning motion (like the ER pic), heartstring-tugging subject...I think you discovered the winning recipe here...
Jerry

Thanks Jerry for your kind words. She is a real treat, and is a fun little girl, who is all smiles. She makes it easy.



Jun 23, 2012 at 09:08 PM
Hightraxx
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · #507 GO FASTER!


Nice shot Travis, cute little girl.

Norm



Jun 23, 2012 at 11:36 PM
twistedlim
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · #507 GO FASTER!


Another excellent capture... Even better than last week.


Jun 24, 2012 at 03:40 AM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · #507 GO FASTER!


Hightraxx wrote:
Nice shot Travis, cute little girl.

Norm

Thanks Norm, she is my pride and joy, a definite daddy's girl too.



Jun 24, 2012 at 03:45 AM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · #507 GO FASTER!


twistedlim wrote:
Another excellent capture... Even better than last week.

Thanks Rich.



Jun 24, 2012 at 03:46 AM
ts232
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · #507 GO FASTER!


Great shot Travis. I am afraid that I had a similar idea with my (much older) daughter, and was out shooting with her at the grocery store a couple of days ago and again yesterday around the same time that you were posting this. I'll be posting mine later, but please don't think I'm stealing your idea. I think (hope) it's more of a "great minds think alike" coincidence.


Jun 24, 2012 at 07:43 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · #507 GO FASTER!


ts232 wrote:
Great shot Travis. I am afraid that I had a similar idea with my (much older) daughter, and was out shooting with her at the grocery store a couple of days ago and again yesterday around the same time that you were posting this. I'll be posting mine later, but please don't think I'm stealing your idea. I think (hope) it's more of a "great minds think alike" coincidence.

Thanks Alan. No worries, sometimes ideas will overlap, there are always little differences. For me it was just about having fun.



Jun 24, 2012 at 07:45 PM
robert829
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · #507 GO FASTER!


Hahaa!! looks like lots of fun travisLove doing this but not faster like that Very nice tkae on theme .


Robert



Jun 26, 2012 at 06:27 PM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · #507 GO FASTER!


robert829 wrote:
Hahaa!! looks like lots of fun travisLove doing this but not faster like that Very nice tkae on theme .

Robert

Thanks for stopping by Robert, it was fun, she thinks riding in the cart is a riot...she is also fearless, which is good, since her mom is a big chicken! She will be the one on the roller coaster with me later in her life.



Jun 26, 2012 at 06:30 PM
Oregon Gal
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · #507 GO FASTER!


Great shot Travis and perfect timing on her expression.


Jun 27, 2012 at 03:52 AM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · #507 GO FASTER!


Oregon Gal wrote:
Great shot Travis and perfect timing on her expression.

Thank you...she makes it easy, she was all smiles the whole time...that is her happy face!



Jun 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM
CDalessandro
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · #507 GO FASTER!


As I was looking at the images this morning I have to admit this little darling brought a hugh smile to my face..she is precious! Great work Travis.



Jun 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Travis Rhoads
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · #507 GO FASTER!


CDalessandro wrote:
As I was looking at the images this morning I have to admit this little darling brought a hugh smile to my face..she is precious! Great work Travis.

Thank you very much...I am very lucky, she does that for me every day. Even on days when I am not feeling well, or had a bad day at work, she makes me smile when I get home.



Jun 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM





FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password