Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · Firmware v1.1.3 for EOS 5D Mark III available for download! |
Canon has issued firmware v1.1.3 for the EOS 5D Mark III, which adds support for the EF 40mm f/2.8 STM and fixes bugs related to Auto Lighting Optimizer, the rear LCD and the use of certain supertelephoto lenses with teleconverters attached. Various language mistakes in the camera's menus have also been corrected.
Firmware Version 1.1.3 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
1. Supports the single focal length EF40mm f/2.8 STM lens that is to be released at the end of June, 2012.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which an image may become underexposed when using the Auto Lighting Optimizer for continuous Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) shooting.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the backlight of the LCD monitor may not turn off depending on the camera settings and timing.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera's power may not turn on when a super-telephoto lens (#1) is mounted to the camera with an extender (#2).
*1) EF 300mm F2.8L IS II USM / EF 400mm F2.8L IS II USM
*2) Extender EF 1.4X III / Extender EF 2X III
5. Corrects mistakes in the Dutch, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, and Swedish menu screens.
Download it from here.
Edited on Jun 23, 2012 at 04:09 AM