Upload & Sell: Off
Just got back from Yellowstone last week. Spent four days in the park, which wasn't enough, and had a blast. Saw a few black bears, a gray wolf and some other beasts. We had mediocre weather the whole time, save for one day. These are the pics I liked the best, a few were taken at this place in South Dakota called Bear Country which is pretty much a zoo though. Comments and critiques are welcome as always.
1. A bull elk with some fresh antlers growing in
2. One of many pronghorn we saw in the northeastern section of the park.
3. I believe this little guy is a marmot, he cared about us being there as much as the bison do.
4. Him again
5. Not sure, think it's a ground squirrel. Never seen one so not much to reference.
6. Big Boy
7. Red Fox at Bear Country
8. Not sure if he was a brown or black bear cub, still freakin adorable though.
9. One of many bighorn we saw.
10. Best part of the trip, black bear with two cubs.
Thanks for looking!