Upload & Sell: On
Sony’s newly announced DSC-RX100 is a unique compact camera in design and performance. While it takes on the demeanor of a small, simple-to-use camera, it also provides a great deal of appeal for even the professional photographer.
This camera’s control range includes modes that will provide auto exposure and scene-recognition tactics, or you can be left entirely on your own when working in its full manual mode.
Beneath the sleek design is an impressive 1.0-inch 20.2MP sensor for outstanding image quality, and an incredibly fast Zeiss f/1.8 lens for low-light shooting and greater control over selective-focus applications.
Here are the product highlights:
You may pre-order the new Sony DSC-RX100 Digital Camera from B&H Photo.
- 20.2MP 1" Exmor CMOS Low-Light Sensor
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T Lens
- Xtra Fine 3" LCD Display with WhiteMagic
- Optical 3.6x Zoom & Digital 7.2x Zoom
- Optical & Electronic Image Stabilization
- Full HD 1080/60p Video Capture
- Ultra-Fast 0.13 Sec High-Speed AF
- Face Detection & 10 fps Burst Mode
- Record Stills Using JPEG, RAW, or Both
- Aluminum Body with Built-In Pop Up Flash
Edited on Jun 23, 2012 at 04:11 AM