Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Wild thing

TJSarchett

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wild thing

Well, I guess I've been lurking long enough and admiring a lot of the shots I see here. I keep meaning to put some up myself but just never seem to find the time. Today I actually stayed home sick, and my dogs outside started going berzerk. I could see one dog and he seemed "worried", the other dog was behind a woodpile and would not come out. I thought she was caught on something so I ran outside to find her just fine, but neither would leave the woodpile. So I looked around and this is what I found.

So I grabbed my camera and made a few shots. I figure this is about as good a time as any to start uploading and see how it all works.

Canon 5DII, 24-105L, ISO 800

Jun 05, 2012 at 03:13 PM
B Benson
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wild thing

Good start, jump into the forum and soon you will wonder why you waited. Welcome. Bruce

Jun 05, 2012 at 03:41 PM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wild thing

Welcome TJ. these sure are cute - keep posting ~ Ron

Jun 05, 2012 at 11:55 PM
birdied
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wild thing

Welcome ! Very cute shots. I hope you recused the kitten

Birdie

Jun 06, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

TJSarchett

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wild thing

Thanks. I haven't had the cameras out in quite a while, so this is the closest thing to wildlife I've made pics of in the past few months. Kind of makes me glad I stayed home sick today! I'll have to dig up some real wildlife photos from before to post as well.
Tim

Jun 06, 2012 at 12:30 AM
TJSarchett

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wild thing

We already have 2 dogs and a cat...all "rescue" of sorts. Actually, one of the dogs and the cat "found" us! Anyway, I put the dogs back in the house and left this kitten alone in case momma came back for it. It wasn't there when I went back, so I'm hoping momma just placed him there for a bit while she was relocating a litter, and came back for him. I'll keep an ey out ion case I see it around anymore. If it's still around later I'll contcat some friends about finding a home for it.

Tim

Jun 06, 2012 at 12:36 AM
kmunroe
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wild thing

nicely done Tim

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:14 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password