Upload & Sell: Off
In Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Originally built in 1857 and in addition to Town Council offices and chambers one end housed a fire engine and police cells. The other end of the building was used for market sales and included butchers' stalls. An original bell tower was removed in 1961.
A new City Hall was completed in 2010 and the old now houses Guelph's Provincial Offences Court.