Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Yosemite Photography Workshops

Rick Nuffer

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Yosemite Photography Workshops

I'm would like to take a Landscape Workshop in Yosemite. I have found the Phiil Hawkins website. Has anyone here taken his workshop and could you recommend any others??

Thanks.

May 16, 2012 at 06:21 PM
mwalrod
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Yosemite Photography Workshops

Gary Hart or Don Smith. Both know Yosemite intimately and conduct excellent workshops. I attended a workshop with Gary in Yosemite about a year ago and was really impressed by how well he knew the area as well as his enthusiasm.

Mark

May 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Yosemite Photography Workshops

Hey Rick,

Gary Hart is who you want! I have known Gary for a few years now, and for Yosemite there is no one that I know that I would recommend before him.

Jim

May 17, 2012 at 12:45 AM
gdanmitchell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Yosemite Photography Workshops

I've heard good things about all of these folks. I can also recommend Michael Frye who is a well-known and talented photographer, a fine teacher (from all reports), a genuinely nice guy, and an expert on all things Yosemite. There are others, too, depending on your price point, how long in advance you are willing to sign up, and what you want to learn about. (For example, you could try to get into one of Charlie Cramer's or John Sexton's workshops, and I hear my friends Mike Osborne and Keith Walklet just did a workshop.)

Dan

May 17, 2012 at 01:38 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.