#2 - Jurassic Relics

Sean O'Gara

May 14, 2012 at 02:23 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NP

Hey Sean,

A nice rain forest look here. #2 is my favorite, I like how you got the ferns to anchor the shot there. #1 is nice, but not so sure about having just the left edge being out of focus.

Jim

May 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM
sogara
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NP

I'm not crazy about #1, but I just like what appears to be a red headed phantom watching me from the back center. I have no idea what it is and maybe I have too active an imagination.

May 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NP

sogara wrote:
I'm not crazy about #1, but I just like what appears to be a red headed phantom watching me from the back center. I have no idea what it is and maybe I have too active an imagination.

Ha ha... yeah, that is kinda weird looking... And ummm... your imagination may be just a bit too active...

May 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Matt Tilghman
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NP

sean I think that's what we 'in the know' like to call a piece of wood I do like the shot though. I thought the titled referred to the way the clovers look like they just popped up out of nowhere. I do like 2 better though

edited to add: actually I keep going back to it... not sure what it is either! probably wood or some lichen. but yea, it has a hex on me too now, haha

May 15, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Bryan Mordt
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NP

Some day I will make it up to the part of the country and it will be a good day when I do.

May 16, 2012 at 01:14 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.