Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · D4 Question

LD_50

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · D4 Question

I have my D4 setup to save RAW files to the QXD card and JPEG to the CF card.

During image playback, I have to cycle through identical files (RAW and JPEG copies). I have also tested shooting RAW to both the QXD and CF cards and I still have to cycle through identical files (both RAW copies in this example).

I have tried selecting the QXD card for playback using the 'Two memory cards' note on pg 236 of the owner's manual but I still see images from both cards. This choice seems to make no difference.

Does anyone know if there is any way to only view the files on the Primary Card?

May 10, 2012 at 06:57 AM
SoundHound
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · D4 Question

Temporarily eject the unwanted card?

May 10, 2012 at 01:54 PM
LD_50

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · D4 Question

Obviously removing the second card would avoid the issue, but it seems like an odd choice to show two copies of the same image during playback. The obvious reason for two cards seems to be to use one as backup so I am not sure why you would ever want to have to scroll through both copies of an image.

If using the second card as overflow this behavior would make sense. As it stands it wastes time in finding an image.

May 10, 2012 at 02:48 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password