Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · middle school baseball

innaeddy1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · middle school baseball

A few from the middle school championship game. My sons team in blue was down 4-0 going into the bottom of the 7th. They tied the game at 4 on a 2 out hit. In the top half of the 8th the opposing team scored making it 5-4. When we came up in the bottom of the 8th we scored 2 runs off of a double hit by a kid who had struggled all game.
Here are a few from the game. As always C&C welcomed. Canon mk4 with 400 2.8 and 70-200 2.8.

Andy

The kid that had the game winning hit

The 2out hit to tie the game

winning pitcher

The winning run headed for home

May 04, 2012 at 09:20 PM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · middle school baseball

last ones
thanks

winning run

the pile on at 2nd base

the pile on continues

regular season and ISC champs

May 04, 2012 at 09:23 PM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · middle school baseball

Good, but how come so loose Andy?

May 04, 2012 at 09:46 PM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · middle school baseball

thanks Paul

With the exception of the first one they were shot with the 70-200, first one with the 400. I only had one camera body with me and it was raining pretty good off and on throughout the game, so I was switching lenses thru the game in between rain spells. I put the 70-200 on in the bottom of the 7th expecting the game to end and wanted a wider lens for jubes,trophy presentation,etc. After I switched it started raining harder and just went with it. I was on the first base side and they are all cropped quite a bit except the team photo and the pitcher shot. I knew they were going to be loose and I cropped as much as I could to still have a reasonably sharp photo.

thanks again
I wish I could go tighter and I probably could to a point, but shooting thru the rain and distance was starting to degrade the photos, so I went with this, a compromise which I don't like to do

Andy

May 04, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · middle school baseball

Like the pitcher and the 2B pile-on...all the horizons are off tho', down to the right.

Chris

May 04, 2012 at 11:27 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password