Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Color Correction Advice

zquaratella
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Color Correction Advice

Hey guys, this is my first post in this board so you'll have to excuse me if I'm bending any unwritten rules or anything. A few weeks ago I had some work at a concert at the College of William and Mary. The Mountain Goats (one guy) were performing. I didn't have much by way of lighting, just a 270ex speedlight which gave me some terrible shots when I used it directly at him. I was able to bounce it off the ceiling and get some usable results. The only problem? They're all REALLY purple (or pink?). I've attached a copy. I'm a beginner in photoshop, so before I mangle the photo completely, could you tell me if it's even possible to get John (the singer) to look normal?

Thanks a bunch,
Zack

Canon EOS 60D    200mm    f/4.0    1/320s    3200 ISO    0.0 EV  

Apr 29, 2012 at 03:39 AM
AuntiPode
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · Color Correction Advice

At the first kiss of the pig, try opening the original in Adobe Camera Raw and run the tint slider to green all the way. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Apr 29, 2012 at 07:39 AM
zquaratella
• •
p.1 #3 · Color Correction Advice

Sweet! Sorry I posted such a low quality version here, but the colors looks great. Thanks!

Apr 29, 2012 at 03:36 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password