Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Rochester Cathedral, Kent in HDR

davidmarsh
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Rochester Cathedral, Kent in HDR

We had a few minutes time slot to shoot this wonderfull 1400 year old Cathedral based in Kent, England. We used a Canon EOS 1DS MK II with a Canon 16-35 F2.8 lens. We used an ISO of 200, F8 with 5 images. The lens was set to manual focus and camera was set to a self timer of 2 seconds. This then will fire the 5 bracketed images automaticaly.

davidmarsh 2012

davidmarsh 2012

davidmarsh 2012

davidmarsh 2012

Apr 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM
zquaratella
• •
p.1 #2 · Rochester Cathedral, Kent in HDR

Hey David! I love the set. The fisheye is a dizzyingly cool perspective. Comments would be that you could straighten the first one out a bit (if it's possible) and consider maybe removing a little flare up in the third one. The only other thing I can think of would maybe to try to dim the light coming through the window on the third one as it distracted me a little bit. Overall, my favorite is number one; the two lights coming in is just spectacular! Thanks for sharing.

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM
davidmarsh
• •
p.1 #3 · Rochester Cathedral, Kent in HDR

Thanks zquaretella, these were very early HDR shots using a Canon 1DS Mk II and a Canon 15mm F2.8 Fisheye

Apr 27, 2012 at 08:34 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password