Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Monthly Assignment 52 - Reflections
Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · #96 Dining Out

Larry Williams
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · #96 Dining Out

A male Costa's Hummingbird dining out at his favorite flower shop.

Larry Williams 2012

"Come and Get It"

Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    280mm    f/8.0    1/800s    800 ISO    -0.7 EV  

Apr 24, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Hightraxx
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · #96 Dining Out

Nice shot, you photo is the right size but with the frame isn't that over the over the size limit, if I put a frame with my photo it would be 640 with the frame?

Norm

Apr 25, 2012 at 02:28 AM
Larry Williams
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · #96 Dining Out

Hightraxx wrote:
Nice shot, you photo is the right size but with the frame isn't that over the over the size limit, if I put a frame with my photo it would be 640 with the frame?

Norm

Hi Norm,

You may be correct. I thought that you could use one of Fred's frames with the 640 count. I guess that we will see.

Thank you for the inquiry,

Larry

Apr 25, 2012 at 02:53 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

NuclearRoy
• •
p.1 #4 · #96 Dining Out

Nice capture.
I believe you are both correct. If you are an upload member, you can use one of the stock frames in addition to your 640px image. If you are not, then the frame will actually be part of your image and will count against the 640px. Just a perk for the upload and sell members I guess

I would like to cast my vote for upping the pixel limit to 800 at least, preferably 1024 (width anyway). I had a decent shot for this months assignment, but when I smashed it to 640px, it really lost it's appeal.

Apr 27, 2012 at 04:39 PM
Larry Williams
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · #96 Dining Out

NuclearRoy wrote:
Nice capture.
I believe you are both correct. If you are an upload member, you can use one of the stock frames in addition to your 640px image. If you are not, then the frame will actually be part of your image and will count against the 640px. Just a perk for the upload and sell members I guess

I would like to cast my vote for upping the pixel limit to 800 at least, preferably 1024 (width anyway). I had a decent shot for this months assignment, but when I smashed it to 640px, it really lost it's appeal.

Thank you. I'd vote for 800 to 900.

Apr 28, 2012 at 09:42 PM
AGeoJO
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · #96 Dining Out

Regardless of the framing issue, the capture is absolutely gorgeous !

Joshua

Apr 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password